Page 1020 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 100010101015101610171018101910201021102210231024102510301040 ... LastLast
Results 10,191 to 10,200 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Thank you. I have a friend who loves JP, be a good gift

Do you guys consider Yellow Cliffjumper and Red Bumblebee unique characters from the G1 toyline, or just a variant of the standard characters?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I see them as just variants / colouring mistakes

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Production errors / variations, not characters, the same as the differently coloured South American toys. If there has to be some sort of justification from a narrative perspective, well, they change their form all the time, why not their colours from time to time?

I remember when Titans Returns was kickiing around, Hasbro released some hires renders of the artwork. I specifically remember seeing ones for Ginrai(Whatever his Hasbro name was), and two more.

Have they released anymore for other more recent lines? The box art since Siege has been really top notch in my un-artistic opinion and I was wondering if there were Hi res options out there for me to digitally appreciate, and by appreciate , I mean

HOARD.

There have been official Hasbro concept drawings making the rounds lately, but that's it. Though I do wish the box artwork was released in high res.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Nothing too big though, and as noted, the artwork on some of these characters on the packaging have amazing detail, so they need to be appreciated in hi-res form.

I've still be keeping the box art for this exact reason.

It will be interesting to see what comes from the War for Cybertron art book announced at the last fan stream - will it compile all the box art work or will it focus more on the series. The way they talked about seemed more like focusing on the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I've still be keeping the box art for this exact reason.

It will be interesting to see what comes from the War for Cybertron art book announced at the last fan stream - will it compile all the box art work or will it focus more on the series. The way they talked about seemed more like focusing on the series.
    Agreed here. I'd love to see the book focus on the artwork over anything else, but I remember seeing a page devoted to the netflix show, so I doubt it will be.

HAsbro if ya watching, we'd love dome Hi-res box art please.

If I had the space I'd keep all my boxes for the art, but I don't so it goes to my neighbour's kid that uses it as artistic inspiration. Maybe one day he'll be making the art for the boxes. lol