Page 540 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 520530535536537538539540541542543544545550560 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    We NEED a Transforming Kraken
    it could have been shockwave
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Is there some sort of accessory (3rd party or otherwise) that goes over Cybertron Supreme Starscream's torso and head to make FOC Metroplex?
    Because that would be cool if there was one that I could get.

I'm wanting a TFTM-style Arcee. What mould would fit best in my classics collection? Third party included.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I'm wanting a TFTM-style Arcee. What mould would fit best in my classics collection? Third party included.
    For screen accuracy, I think the only choices are from third parties - Impossible Toys TRNS-01 or iGear Delicate Warrior. From the reviews I've read, you would definitely want the iGear version for much improved quality - Impossible Toys' version doesn't appear to stand properly due to its black heals being 1-2mm too short to reach the ground.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

We NEED a Transforming Kraken
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Kraken Yeah, I know it's not really a Kraken... ah well d: d:

Once again, (see above) I ask: Is there some type of third-party or official product that goes over Cybertron Supreme Starscream's head and torso to make FOC Metroplex? If there was I would love to get it as I don't want to ruin my Screamer by customising.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Once again, (see above) I ask: Is there some type of third-party or official product that goes over Cybertron Supreme Starscream's head and torso to make FOC Metroplex? If there was I would love to get it as I don't want to ruin my Screamer by customising.
    I don't believe so. Cybertron Supreme Starcream may be too old a figure for third parties to aim their limited resources at to update into a FOC Metroplex. Most recent upgrade sets are aimed at official releases that are relatively new, therefore have mass availability. This is important to third party upgrade markers as they are really targeting a small market of people willing to buy third party products within a market.

For a niche market upgrade, you may have better luck having your fingers crossed for some talented 3D modeller to create an upgrade set via Shapeways, although a piece of plastic large enough to go over Supreme Starscream's head and torso would be quite costly (seeing how a Targetmaster sized fig's worth of plastic is about $15 excluding shipping).

Hope that helps

>snip< ...iGear Delicate Warrior. From the reviews I've read, you would definitely want the iGear version for much improved quality...
    Many thanks Suspectimus. I think Delicate Warrior's the go but... damn! Wasn't expecting the prices I've seen so far. Around $105 shipped from a few different sources I've found. All keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Many thanks Suspectimus. I think Delicate Warrior's the go but... damn! Wasn't expecting the prices I've seen so far. Around $105 shipped from a few different sources I've found. All keep an eye out.
    That's the same reason why I don't own one, yet! I've noticed that prices have remained stagnated for the last year or so. So I'm not in much of a hurry to jump on this one yet - it's still one of the earlier third party figures to come out and the more recent designs have been of better value.