Page 749 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 729739744745746747748749750751752753754759769 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 10409

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Here you go, RC

Nice pic sinnertwin, yeah the grey border is definitely a lot smoother on these guys.

Thank you to all that provided pics and answers
    I have come away from this a little wiser, a little bitter and had some nagging mysteries solved so happy about that...

I jus realised I'm missing the first movie Classic Camaro Bumblebee from my collection. Not sure how I never picked him up for the Bumblebee section of my display. Anyway TFwiki says there was a remould of him that resulted in him breaking easily unless you hit a button, what are they talking about

The original, like very first release, in the US had this breaking problem. I got mine in LA from an early release and it happened to mine. I don't think the production runs that made it to Aus had the same fault. The later rereleased (like the evolution of a hero 2 pack) are fine but included warnings. "Press button before converting".

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I jus realised I'm missing the first movie Classic Camaro Bumblebee from my collection. Not sure how I never picked him up for the Bumblebee section of my display. Anyway TFwiki says there was a remould of him that resulted in him breaking easily unless you hit a button, what are they talking about
    Mine came with Barricade deluxe. I'm trying remember if it ever had a Autobot button on the bonnet. I have no idea where it is so can't find it to see.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    There's a button on his bonnet just under the windscreen that once pressed, unlocks the front portion of the car for transformation

The very first production run of that toy reportedly had a problem that resulted in breakages, but I don't think Australia ever received any of those figures. I haven't heard of that problem happening with any of those toys that were purchased outside of the United States. Hasbro fixed the problem ASAP and all subsequent productions didn't have that issue AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The original, like very first release, in the US had this breaking problem. I got mine in LA from an early release and it happened to mine. I don't think the production runs that made it to Aus had the same fault. The later rereleased (like the evolution of a hero 2 pack) are fine but included warnings. "Press button before converting".
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The very first production run of that toy reportedly had a problem that resulted in breakages, but I don't think Australia ever received any of those figures. I haven't heard of that problem happening with any of those toys that were purchased outside of the United States. Hasbro fixed the problem ASAP and all subsequent productions didn't have that issue AFAIK.
    It's like Deja vu....

The interview with the designer of MP-1 - MP-9 raises a question.

If some parts of the MP-1 mould were unusable and had to be remade after 8 years of use how is the G1 Convoy mould still in such good shape after 30 years?

I hope they haven't made new moulds over the years, that would make the reissues no better than KO's in some peoples eyes.