Page 354 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 334344349350351352353354355356357358359364374 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

These two, plus 'orders@' (but not sure about that one though).

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Thanks for all the recommends guys! Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled for a few of those.
    I know Planet Book in Mt Lawley has a bunch of the IDW TPBs if youre interested.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    These two, plus 'orders@' (but not sure about that one though).
    Thanks, just email both of them and hopefully they get back

So I wanted to have the exclusive TM partners for the Generations line but being so cost prohibitive Id like to ask which minicon mold was these three based from
    I already know
    Fracas = minicon with Frostbite

but how about the other two? ....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    So I wanted to have the exclusive TM partners for the Generations line but being so cost prohibitive Id like to ask which minicon mold was these three based from
    I already know
    Fracas = minicon with Frostbite

but how about the other two? ....
    Jap exclusive Fracas (Bic Camera and Yodobashi Camera exclusive) = Chainclaw (comes with Frostbite)
    Jap exclusive Recoil/ Spoiltspot (TRU exclusive) = Airlift (comes with Skyhammer)
    Jap exclusive Haywire (Yamada Denki store exclusive) = Caliburst (comes with Huffer) OR Darkray (comes with Windburn)

The powercore combiner versions of Haywire and Fracas are pretty common, in fact, I saw them at TRU today.

(friggin' hate how they are messing up the names...)

Thanks HD. Now Ill have to hunt for another Huffer and one more Frostbite, I dont think Skyhammer has been out yet in the Aus market, no wonder I cant figure out the minicon....
    Last edited by liegeprime; 6th March 2011 at 12:06 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Can anyone tell me where I can find a checklist of the newer toys like rts and hftd and Generations?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can find a checklist of the newer toys like rts and hftd and Generations?
    RTS
    Generations
    HFTD/AA

Ok so I just signed up to the transformers collectors club and I have to fax them a copy of my credit card front and back and photo id. thats all they asked for but should I send a customer or order number along with it?
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

According to TFwiki, since 2004 Hasbro has had to use the term Fireblast instead of Firepower because apparently they lost the trademark (there's no link to any external reference source though). Here's what I don't get:

+ 'Firepower' was never used as a name (e.g. for character, faction, line etc.). Surely people can't go around trademarking the English language for use outside of product names.

+ If Firepower and Fireblast are trademarked, then why don't we see: Strength(TM) Intelligence(TM) Speed(TM) Endurance(TM) Rank(TM) Courage(TM) Fireblast(TM) Skill(TM)... if every word in a tech specs has to be trademarked, then shouldn't we see (TM) appearing all over the place?

+ Hasbro used "Firepower" in TF tech specs for 19 years (1984-2003)... how did they manage to lose the trademark for something they were still using? I thought they lost trademarks when they stopped using them and they expired.