Thread: New voice changing helmet

Default New voice changing helmet

If there's already a thread about this apologies and please delete this one.

The Sunday Herald-Sun today has a feature on the Top 10 toys for Christmas 2009. One of them is a Movie Bumblebee Voice Changing Helmet. There is a picture of it and it looks good. I guess Bumblebee will get a few more lines in this movie.

isnt it a bit early for christmas? the eastereggs are still out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    If there's already a thread about this apologies and please delete this one.

The Sunday Herald-Sun today has a feature on the Top 10 toys for Christmas 2009. One of them is a Movie Bumblebee Voice Changing Helmet. There is a picture of it and it looks good. I guess Bumblebee will get a few more lines in this movie.
    ANIMATED RATCHET: Try to keep him quiet.

ANIMATED PROWL: You do realise this is Bumblebee?

After watching 'Transwarped' this morning it's ironic to think that the other main contemporary Bumblebee was a mute for 99% of his screentime.

I'd be guessing that the article was done in conjunction with the toyfair in Melbourne in a few days time, and predicting what this year's big toys will be at Christmas, based on what the main exhibitors will be pushing to the retailers.
    Basically it's the top ten toys that retailers want parents to be buying because those are the ones the retailers are investing the most into this year, not because it's what kids actually want.

After how well the Prime helmets sold at full price (ie: not at all) I guess they'll be plugging the Bumblebee helmets for all they are worth.

Still bet they do not sell well until they get reduced to $40 or so.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)