Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 435358596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

Netflix Voyagers on clearance for $39

Quote Originally Posted by flint1138 View Post
    Just found Cyberverse Deluxe Slug in Kmart Tuggerah, only one on shelf. Wave mates seem to be reissues of Arcee & Bee.
    Also Netflix Voyagers on clearance for $39

Kingdom Titan Ark now down to $169 on Amazon. Crazy!!!

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08XBS2...61BB2M1BTZT2TF

Target WFC Kingdom Cores $12 from $19.

Big W:
    WFC Kingdom Cores $12 from $20.
    Vintage Beast Wars Rattrap $24 from $35.
    Vintage Beast Wars Cheetor $24 from $35.
    Vintage Beast Wars Optimus Primal $34 from $59.

Can't say firsthand what the reissue is like, but the original Optimus Primal was a fantastic playable toy and worth trying for the "deluxe" price it's now at.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Can't say firsthand what the reissue is like, but the original Optimus Primal was a fantastic playable toy and worth trying for the "deluxe" price it's now at.
    In 1997 I was in Year 12 high school and I paid $50 for an original BW Primal at Kmart Kardinya. It was a very good toy both in terms of design and build quality, so well worth the $50 back then.

When Big W started selling the reissue Primal at the end of last year for $85 I "personally" found it to be acceptable (but maybe not for someone who didn't watch/enjoy BW 25 years ago). Then it dropped to $59 due to overstock so it was even better. Now at just $34 it's definitely a bargain, given that it's still a great toy.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Target WFC Kingdom Cores $12 from $19.

Big W:
    WFC Kingdom Cores $12 from $20.
    Vintage Beast Wars Rattrap $24 from $35.
    Vintage Beast Wars Cheetor $24 from $35.
    Vintage Beast Wars Optimus Primal $34 from $59.
    Hmm. Now what I want is a cheap Core Starscream for the Null Ray's for the upcoming Core Skywarp. There aren't many left around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    In 1997 I was in Year 12 high school and I paid $50 for an original BW Primal at Kmart Kardinya. It was a very good toy both in terms of design and build quality, so well worth the $50 back then.

When Big W started selling the reissue Primal at the end of last year for $85 I "personally" found it to be acceptable (but maybe not for someone who didn't watch/enjoy BW 25 years ago). Then it dropped to $59 due to overstock so it was even better. Now at just $34 it's definitely a bargain, given that it's still a great toy.
    Buy another one Kyle for MISB, or for the kids and say "This was my toy when I was young." $50 is $89 is today's money, so $34 is very good. Too bad I was out of Transformers before Beast Wars came along, so no interest for me. It's a shame that BW didn't do for Big W what the G1 reissues (Prime, Soundwave, cassettes, mini-cars) did for Kmart last year - I think only Prime, and maybe Soundwave, lasted till clearance despite the G1s being overpriced too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Hmm. Now what I want is a cheap Core Starscream for the Null Ray's for the upcoming Core Skywarp. There aren't many left around.
    That's what I did with the Screamer that was shelfwarming at Target for weeks. Amazon AU/The Gamesmen has Screamer at $14.95 currently (but there's shipping) and one Toymate in Perth has a sea of Kingdom Cores that must eventually go cheap like the sea of Siege Battlemasters also around. What to do with an extra Screamer? Spare? Plane mode only? Thundercracker custom (with no arm guns, ha ha)?

If you can find a leftover Black Zarak, Zing is clearing them at 199

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...k-zarak-figure

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    If you can find a leftover Black Zarak, Zing is clearing them at 199

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...k-zarak-figure
    I scrolled through half of the stores, and I could only find one store with it (Toombul in Brisbane)... so I wonder if it is the only one left and they are just trying to get rid of it to remove the listing.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I scrolled through half of the stores, and I could only find one store with it (Toombul in Brisbane)... so I wonder if it is the only one left and they are just trying to get rid of it to remove the listing.
    Toombul Shopping Centre was flooded last month. The centre is currently closed.