Page 66 of 146 FirstFirst ... 465661626364656667686970717686 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Someone at work said that they heard that the Lego Star Wars Death Star might be on sale soon for $500 ($98 off).
    Not sure of his source, or if it is true... but thought it was worth mentioning, just in case it ends up being true. (the current catalogue still has another week, so this wouldn't be happening before then I'd imagine... if at all)

I don't even think I would pay $200 for that so called Death Star. Looks nothing like it. And don't even get me started on that Lego Back To The Future Deloreon.....vomits

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    And don't even get me started on that Lego Back To The Future Deloreon.....vomits
    Hehe it's not that bad it's a bit of fun, there are features that could if been better but that is like everything. I just wish it came with different time eras for Marty and doc!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Hehe it's not that bad it's a bit of fun, there are features that could if been better but that is like everything. I just wish it came with different time eras for Marty and doc!
    I remember seeing that at Penrith. Not a bad kit

The Death Star is awesome. It's a diorama/ play piece, not an accurate model. It's one of th best Star Wars sets I have. Def recommended but not if you want it as a display piece only.

Target are advertising the Lego Batman Arkham Asylum set for $200.

Anyone know if they got more stock of this item? I never saw it in stores the first time around in the July toy sales. Or is it one of those sales where they only have one or two in stock to get rid of in the need for shelf space?

Wouldn't mind trying to nab one if there any available in my area.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post

Anyone know if they got more stock of this item? I never saw it in stores the first time around in the July toy sales. Or is it one of those sales where they only have one or two in stock to get rid of in the need for shelf space?

It appears they did get more stock there is half a dozen or more at Burwood target as well as the large R2-D2 kit
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    It appears they did get more stock there is half a dozen or more at Burwood target as well as the large R2-D2 kit
    That gives me hope, if only their sale prices started on Wednesday afternoon like Big W!

Thanks Sharky, I'll try to hunt one down.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post

They have been shelf warming everywhere in Perth. I've seen them at every Target I've been to in the last few months.

Big w may be discounting lego LotR sets. Blacktown was selling the black gate for $58 and the Elton's council set for $38. Very good prices for those sets.