Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TFA Season 3 episode 6 - Five Servos of Doom

Default TFA Season 3 episode 6 - Five Servos of Doom

TFA episode "Five Servos of Doom" now out on youtube.

They keep dishin out good characters these days - warpath doesnt have tourette's anymore!

Here's the discussion link they have the youtube links in page 1
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...-spoilers.html
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Interesting episode.
    - Warpath without tourettes.
    - Lockdown returns, and was a part of the Prowl's 'dojo'.
    - Samarai Prowl (in full this time), but maybe they shouldn't have destroyed the original suit first time around if they knew a toy was coming.
    - George Takei (Star Trek's Sulu) voicing Prowl's sensei.
    - 2 More of Starscreams's clones, but they are still being called Starscream.
    - Baseball stadium was called 'Tigatron Stadium'
    - Spark holders are matrix shaped. I think the Beast Era had something similar.
    - Magnus is still alive.
    - THREE EPISODES IN A ROW WITHOUT SARI.... YAY
    - Still no Blackarachnia either.

(it should be obvious to people that anything said in these topics about these new episodes are spoilers, so no need to be hiding the words)

"What? This isn't my Autobot. I'm just holding it for a friend."

Warpath was well-reimagined.

Tigatron Stadium indeed - so far, this is the best season of a cartoon since Beast Wars.

Hey, more (& ongoing) Samurai Prowl action...awesome, I just picked him up this week. Nice ninja team action (I've been waiting for that for ages, and I have Jazz too, woohoo!), George Takei was an interesting VA, not sure about the whole Lockdown helmet thing going though - it felt a bit like an attempt to force the Prowl/Lockdown rivalry (sort-of) established in Fistful of Energon. No human villains this time either, which is nice. That said, more screentime often equals greater likelihood of toys so more Team Chaar and Rodimus' crew (besides Ironhide) please...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Interesting episode.
    - Magnus is still alive.
    - THREE EPISODES IN A ROW WITHOUT SARI.... YAY
    - Still no Blackarachnia either.
    Magnus he's convalescing :translation: being recoloured so when he next appears heheheh - thus providing a good entry for the intro of his Roadbuster redeco.

Sari - well she is a teenster now, prolly going thru that angst rebellious period, or literally having her "." heheheheh you cant act with a cramp so ive heard...

Blackarachnia- I miss her, but then she'll be back, she hasn't yet mutilated wasp into becoming wuzzzpinateeeer...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Magnus he's convalescing :translation: being recoloured so when he next appears heheheh - thus providing a good entry for the intro of his Roadbuster redeco.
    I hope I won't have to spend more money on redeco...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I hope I won't have to spend more money on redeco...
    Nah its just a recolor Kyle, AFAIK. So if you like the first release its just the same except fo the color. But if your a completist , goodbye $$$.

that was a really good episode, im just afraid though of getting a massive dose of Sari in the couple of episodes now.

And how come we havent heard Safeguard talk yet?

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    And how come we havent heard Safeguard talk yet?
    He said "sir, yes sir" to Sentinel in the previous episode. He just sounds like Jetstorm and Jetfire both speaking at once.

yeah Safeguard speaks DBZ fusion style.

hmmm, I may have to get Samurai Prowl now, GG Hasbro, GG.