That's right, it seems that the counterfiet/replica producers of TFs toys are now targetting the very lucritive Lucky Draw toys. It's kinda like counterfiet money, in that people focus on the higher notes for greater return - here they started with figures like Optimus and non-reissue toys, then worked up to ehobby exclusives (of which only one or two thousand exist), and now, the gold coloured Lucky Draw toys, which are limited to 5-10 each.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...lating-167179/
Apparently the toy pirates are able to access the means to vacum-plate toys now, and one example is the recent Henkei Galvatron. It looks to be a recent Lucky Draw toy (because someone's posted a comparasson pic), and the counterfeiters have taken a normal Galvatron, pulled it apart, plated it, then put it back together, and tried to sell it as a Lucky Draw Galvatron. Remember, these things are usually limited to about 5, and can fetch thousands. If someone is able to spend, even a couple hundred on forging one, that's a huge return.

Another sad day for collectors of legitimate Transformers toy, especially the rarer ones.
I myself have been wanting to get at least one Lucky Draw toy for my collection, but now won't be so sure if I get a legit one.