Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions

They're comical, I think that's their point. Gok's wife has a point, they're "cute". You could put one on a desk at work as a "nick-nack" or something quirky but not for the hardcore transformer fan.

I got Universe Dinobot from K-Mart just now. Didn't expect to see him so soon after the first wave of 25th anniversary deluxes appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos
    You could put one on a desk at work as a "nick-nack" or something quirky but not for the hardcore transformer fan.
    $25 is too much for a desktop nick-nack IMO. (-_-) It's also quite big and would take up a lot of space on your desk too ... I don't have much spare space on my desk at work. The only deco I have is a Transformers Animated rubber and a KT Bumblebee figurine both at the base of my monitor, which is adorned with TF stickers. I just don't feel like I got $25 worth of value from this thing...

Gok u paid too much for them , they are worth $15 during sale , $20 retail, and how are they cute , MM Megateon scares me.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

today came MP8 Grimlock and Titanium War Within Prowl (bubblewrapped 4 life!)

Used my second 25% off all toys at the Warehouse voucher I had, and got the following

Keen eyed people will notice that 4 of these seem oddly familiar ...

Yay, new stuff

OKies thanks for the info, so I wont be umming and aahing at them Mighty Muggs anymore, its just like them Trolls Dolls then, with "some" articulation. But at least with Trolls though you get to brush their hair and make a wish heheheheh, and they come in various costumes.... and makes a good gift for whatever your occupation is.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime
    But at least with Trolls though you get to brush their hair and make a wish heheheheh, and they come in various costumes.... and makes a good gift for whatever your occupation is.
    Not to mention that their hair is also highly flammable.

Mighty Muggs collectors like the fact that the smooth surface lets them customise them to make any character they want (e.g.: Time Warrior). Apparently Hasbro even sells blank Mighty Muggs. Somes similar to other such toys like Stikfas and Microman - but these toys are cheaper, not rotocast and highly articulated.

I reccon those mighty mugs all look like they need to go on "The biggest Loser". Perhaps they have been overdoing it on the Energon.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Actually, most of them are March acquisitions...only Red Alternity Prime is in April but I can't be bothered posting there. Pics will be when I'm back and too bad I'm leaving all behind in Singapore:

Alternity Prime (Silver)
    Alternity Prime (Red)
    Universe Micromasters 12pack
    Universe Treadbolt
    MP08 Grimlock
    BW Magmatron
    Animated Skywarp
    Animated Sunstorm
    Animated Shockwave x 2
    Henkei Ratchet
    Henkei Hotshot
    Henkei Dinobot
    Henkei Inferno
    Ehobby Megatron
    Ehobby Sunstorm
    Superlink Blue "Divebomb"
    Universe Robot Heroes - BW Tigatron and Inferno
    Universe Robot Heroes - G1 Perceptor and Hardshell
    Universe Robot Heroes - BM Cheetor and Tankor
    Last edited by iceburn; 4th April 2009 at 01:48 PM.