Thread: Mac os tiger

Unregistered Guest

Default Mac os tiger

Hey it's benben, wondering how to download tiger from the internet onto disc, because they don't sell it anymore

You know, if you read and replied to the registration message that you got when you recently rejoined, you would be activated as a proper member and not have to muck around with these 'guest' postings or be stuck in the non-TFs section...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey it's benben, wondering how to download tiger from the internet onto disc, because they don't sell it anymore
    a mac shop maybe?
    most downloads would be illegal wouldnt they?

Mac OS Tiger is a two-DVD installation. I don't like your chances of downloading it.

Keep in mind that this software is _not_ free and any download would be illegal.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Mac OS Tiger is a two-DVD installation. I don't like your chances of downloading it.

Keep in mind that this software is _not_ free and any download would be illegal.
    would be legal if you found a site that was selling it as a digital paid download, but chances of that would be slim to none

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Try the secondary market. i.e. ebay. You can usually find Tiger for a pretty reasonable price, especially since Leopard is the latest OS.