Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ShoWest footage... awesome!

Default ShoWest footage... awesome!

Mr. Bay himself has put up the footage shown at ShoWest. Go here and watch and then pick up your jaw.

Insane!

Megatron vs Starscream on top of a highrise = awesome

It looks brilliant but I'm not digging bumblebee crying, the lubricator thing in the first movie was passable but for me the tears are just to much.
    The scene in the forest when prime gets sent flying is that blackout? if so its good that more of the first movie cons are making a return.
    I cant wait for this movie

False topic title. Please change it to "ShoWest footage... F@%king AWESOME!!!!"

And yes that is Blackout. He turns his tail rotors into nunchucks by the looks of it! And that's Megatron kicking Optimus in the head. And Starscream spitting at Sam. I'm guessing this will be part of the next trailer.

If those "dead" characters are really back, it not only cheapens their deaths (making them too indestructible - as in, only cybertronians can kill cybertronians), but it also spoils elements of TF2 if they are using this as a general publicity 'trailer'.

Interestingly Rampage appears red in colour... + Walmart listing for 'Red Bulldozer'. Maybe a late change?

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Could be vortex that just took the same alt mode as blackout did..... Bruticus would have made a fck load more sense, being military vehicles and all.

Jetfire is cool. I'm sure he said arse.....
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Yeah im preety sure jetfire did say arse too.
    As for the returning bots, considering the speed of the frames and the little we see of them, they could easily be just similar desighned transformers..maybe kinda just cannon fodder. We did hear that there was spose to be somewhere upwards 40 bots in this movie? So I wouldn't be too surprised to see a bunch of characters appear unnamed(in the movies atleast) appear just to get killed.

I agree with Griffin on the whole death thing... However I am still a sucker for action so I this has got me super pumped and excited

Oh man I can't wait.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Zahhak View Post
    As for the returning bots, considering the speed of the frames and the little we see of them, they could easily be just similar desighned transformers..maybe kinda just cannon fodder.
    I watched it frame by frame and to me it was a helicopter which looked like Blackout. But as you said it could be a generic TF. But then again, if Megatron was brought back, and Blackout was dumped into the same abyss as Megs, then i don't see why a small allspark fragment, or even The Fallen, couldn't resurrect the dead bots. Just like a new battery can give an electronic device a new lease of life.