Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: May Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    yep thats him...
    So that was you! I'm glad you picked up that last Inferno. I already have a Henkei version coming but $25 was too much of a bargain to resist. I don't have much self control... If you didn't pick it up I would have done something pretty silly...

Got Sunstorm from a mate who frequents the US, yesterday. He's awesomely coloured, and nowhere near as loose as I expected. And both his hands have really tight fingers unlike my Starscream.

And Activators Ratchet is a pretty fantastic bnonus. I can't stop transforming him.

Received an extra Leo Prime from Paulbot this morning and we spotted heaps more at FG Target!!!! when i say heaps it's heaps of the $25 Voyagers.

Also got tempted and bought myself a Universe Storm Cloud Ultra
    And later at Jayjay's the Decepticon red jacket...was debating with the black Autobots one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    You want an Animated Sunny storm? I should be getting one in a week or two's time if you would like to purchase it (for $50 which inc. shipping). Let me know if you're interested, monsieur.
    Ahhh, me wanty Animated Sunstorm too! Icy's got his back in Singapore already.

Anyway my acquis from the last week or so:

- Henkei Thrust and Dirge (+ extra Hello Kitty mouse) thanks to my bestest Pal in Singapore who brought it over to Icy's place and nice Aunty and Uncle who brought them over to Melbourne for me.
    - Target $25 Voyagers, Lithograph and Botcon shirt (finally a size that fits perfectly- Youth Size) thanks to Bro again!
    - Just fresh from the postman this morning, thanks to Tropiestron for TF Generations book Vol. 1.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

the Lithograph is awesome!!!!!! must have @$10 US
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Received an extra Leo Prime from Paulbot this morning and we spotted heaps more at FG Target!!!! when i say heaps it's heaps of the $25 Voyagers.

Also got tempted and bought myself a Universe Storm Cloud Ultra
    And later at Jayjay's the Decepticon red jacket...was debating with the black Autobots one.
    Jayjays have the poster in the windows, I want a job there just so I can get first priority on them.
    They had one with Unicron on it a while back, and the ones I have seen now are all taken for.
    Anyone else seen them, and has anyone got their name on it?

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Ahhh, me wanty Animated Sunstorm too! Icy's got his back in Singapore already.
    $50 including shipping okay with you? Let me know if you're happy with this and he's all yours (he was shipped to me from the US on 02/05/09 to give you an indicator of how long it will take to get to me).

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    $50 including shipping okay with you? Let me know if you're happy with this and he's all yours (he was shipped to me from the US on 02/05/09 to give you an indicator of how long it will take to get to me).
    Sure no problems! That sounds reasonable! Alright we shall take this to the PMs section.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Sure no problems! That sounds reasonable! Alright we shall take this to the PMs section.
    Great! I will PM bank details when he arrives (won't take money before incase disaster strikes and it never shows up!).

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1
    Anyone else seen them, and has anyone got their name on it?
    Yeah, I got dibs on the one at Jayjays Blacktown, so don't bother asking them.

I intend on using it to help me shield my window blinds to help protect my collection from UV light as discussed here.