Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Animated Se3Ep11 "This is Why I Hate Machines" discussion

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    Get both. Pose the grey as Longarm and the purple as Shockwave. Everyone wins!
    Exactly. Me myself may also do that eventrually.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper
    I love the way anti-organic sentiment is widespread amongst the Autobots
    Yeah, I thought that was funny too. I liked the way Flareup told Grandus to step on Fanzone - reminds of G1 when Bruticus first saw a human (Ethan Zachary) and was like, "Eww! Can I squish it?!" The scene of Fanzone drooling over Rattletrap and sucking it back in seriously grossed me out... yuck!

great episode, purple shockwave was pretty cool and I like jazz intresting(if not slow) character development and it's nice to seem him join the cool autobots

Quote Originally Posted by Zahhak
    purple shockwave was pretty cool
    IMO most of Shockwave's greatest moments occured under his "Longarm" colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahhak
    and I like jazz intresting(if not slow) character development and it's nice to seem him join the cool autobots
    Yeah, Jazz has always been portrayed as being a loyal yet intelligent soldier. He clearly has a moral conscience but at the same time he's not one to defy orders or overstep his bounds. Animated Jazz pretty much lives up to G1 Sideswipe's motto: "I don't break the rules, I bend them - a lot." only with more morally altruistic motivations. So it makes sense that he would've done this. Was it slow? I don't know... I guess he never really had any real compelling reason to side with Optimus' mob before. I think until Sentinel became acting Magnus, Jazz was able to justify working under Sentinel's command of the Elite Guard. After all, Sentinel himself was answerable to Ultra Magnus. But now Sentinel wields executive command - so I guess Jazz feels that he's able to do more good on Earth with Optimus' crew rather than remaining on Cybertron under Sentinel's reign.

That was fantastic! The credits do call him Rattlerap though. Fanzone's nose must be huge. The guy can stick 2 of his fingers in one nostril! I can understand Rattletrap being scared, I wouldn't like anyone dangling a loogie over me either.

Awesome cameos, squealed with delight at Fort Max! Oh and the Powerglide walking by just after Fanzone appears on Cybertron!

Loved the way Sentinel Prime has turned Cybetron into a Post WWII style "Reds under the Bed" paranioa era of 1950's America! I got a little buzz out of that!

"Maybe even your own model" -S.P

Awesome stuff. This season is fast becoming my favourite run of TF cartoons! I hope they bring it back after the movies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Loved the way Sentinel Prime has turned Cybetron into a Post WWII style "Reds under the Bed" paranioa era of 1950's America! I got a little buzz out of that!

"Maybe even your own model" -S.P

Awesome stuff. This season is fast becoming my favourite run of TF cartoons! I hope they bring it back after the movies!!!
    I Approve of this Post
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Yes I also do want/hope they come up with a whole new season once the movie season is over. Although the toys have indeed been not to everyone's liking TF Animated is making its own indelible mark with its homages to G1 but at the same time a mark that is absolutely its own flavor that has been so acceptable to the fandom. It has better quality in continuity, nostalgia, character handling, appeal to adults and kids, fans and Im pretty sure even nonfans and no (well, not much) irritating human backup characters unlike the failed miserable attempts with Armada/Energon, ick! I still can't get my head around how the parents of those useless kids allow they're children to gallivant around with giant robots all over the planet and beyond.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Was it just me, or when Rattletrap started talking you can hear this "blip" sound which sounds like the Maximals' comlink signal from Beast Wars?

Hmm, not sure there gok, will have to watch it again.

HURRAH!

Just checked, I think the noise is just ehad movements. It doesn't coincide with speech regularly but at the start of the scene there are water droplets. Well maybe not water perse, but liquid drop noises
    Last edited by Tetsuwan Convoy; 13th May 2009 at 03:21 AM.

Rattletrap reminds me of that little midget bounty hunter in G1 that really scaley and looks like a pig, can't remember name but you should know what i mean
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion