Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Animated Arcee Cancelled or postponed?

Perhaps HasTak will give us a proper G1 Arcee in Universe or Henkei then we'll just totally forget about the Animated toy altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Adzma View Post
    We'll get an Arcee eventually. Just be patient.
    We've had Arcees - Energon, BotCon, Binaltech etc. - we were just looking forward to this one. And waiting twenty-three years for a vaguely-feminine Arcee toy that turns into a car doesn't count as patient?

I'm not convinced that this is the final death-knell for the Animated toy just yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Perhaps HasTak will give us a proper G1 Arcee in Universe or Henkei then we'll just totally forget about the Animated toy altogether.
    Fingers Crossed!, I would much rather one to go with the Universe/Henkei figs anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And then there will be world peace
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Just happy a Leader Size Earth mode Optimus Prime will be released , now the Autobot crew are in character scale
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

A leader Earth Prime? Do you mean Wingblade Prime? I thought he was voyager.

IN all likeliness, if they have gone so far as to have a coloured prototype deone (they have coz we seen the pics) then they will probably make it sometime, afterall, they went to the effort of designing it, it would be a waste of time and money for them not too.

Chill people. Lets wait until after the movie hoohah has died down and see what they come up with next.

i've seen other animated toys for sale on ebay and people gave written reviews on other sites so surely they'll finish the line after the movie.

i hope so. i hated the line when it was first released but just recently realised how good it was and started buying up. now with no new realeses on the shelves i'm going a bit stir crazy.