Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devs in packaging

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    "Scavenger" comes with Devastator. "Demolisher" is the Voyager. When asked about it today in one of the panels, they said it's not an error and the difference will be clarified.
    I thought Scavenger formed the arm and Demolisher formed the backbone?

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    I thought Scavenger formed the arm and Demolisher formed the backbone?
    Scrapper is the arm. Scavenger is the name they have used here for what we otherwise know as Demolisher:

Scrapper is the arm. Scavenger is the name they have used here for what we otherwise know as Demolisher:

And I'll form the head!

:b

I was half-keen with this... but if the final looks like this - ... this ... playskool toy... I won't be up for it

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

"Scavenger" comes with Devastator. "Demolisher" is the Voyager. When asked about it today in one of the panels, they said it's not an error and the difference will be clarified.
    This has been clarified:

*** SPOILERS ****

There are about 15 Constructicons and only 6-7 are needed to form Devastator at any one time, so Scavenger IS NOT Demolisher. This is also reinforced by the scene of Demolisher's head exploding in the ShoWest footage. Screenshot provided upon request

THe 'treat' we were shown at the Paramount party was a couple scenes from the movie, and one was the merging of Devastator. And the impression many of us got was that the central figure appeared to be absorbing rather violently the smaller figures, almost against their will. It was a fairly lengthy scene, like the intro of Optimus in the first movie.

THe other scene shown, for those wondering, was Bumblebee fighting 2 Decepticons. (not saying here who, because it's a spoiler).

I think im going to wait around a see if they release a G1 color scheme devesator...Im sure they will, and if they don't meh

This has been clarified:

*** SPOILERS ****

There are about 15 Constructicons and only 6-7 are needed to form Devastator at any one time, so Scavenger IS NOT Demolisher. This is also reinforced by the scene of Demolisher's head exploding in the ShoWest footage. Screenshot provided upon request
    tell me in PM plz

Visible in (*** spoiler ***) this post at TFW2005

ok..the 'playskool' colours you are seeing...i think is just bad lighting/camera flash. If you look at this one in the box...with seemingly less lighting, it looks alot better.
    http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view...e=800&start=80
    And who is getting this for the vehicle modes??? no one. So why the hell does it matter if its an oversize excavator...aslong as its not an undersize Devastator torso. but then again, ill be waiting for a price to see if ill get this.