Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Animated Se3Ep12 "Endgame Part Two" discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Sentinel Prime is pretty stupid - Shockwave could probably impersonate Elita-1, convince him to let her go then take him hostage while freeing the other Decepticons. Come on season 4 pleeeeeaaaasssse!!
    He could say he was a double-double agent and an Autobot all along. He infiltrated Decepticon ranks so he could re-infiltrate Autobot Ranks so he could get Megatron to Cybertron and ambush him. Leading to the capture of Megatron and the retrieval of the All Spark...or something
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

I was surprised that Starscream's spark crystal was ripped out of his head, but none of the other Earth-made TFs were (or maybe they did, and they are all now dead too).
    i guess you could try and count the number of allspark fragments that appeared, it would make alot of sense that all non-protoform TF were destroyed from the removed fragments, remembering in the previousl episodes other dec. were captured, i really hope the next spin-off does a good job!
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I was surprised that Starscream's spark crystal was ripped out of his head, but none of the other Earth-made TFs were (or maybe they did, and they are all now dead too).
    We saw an allspark fragment float away from Dinobot island. Maybe that was ripped out of the Dinobots by Prowl. And if that's the case, then some of the fragments probably came from Wreck-Gar, Constructicons, etc. Anyway, I WANT ANSWERS SEASON 4!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    He could say he was a double-double agent and an Autobot all along. He infiltrated Decepticon ranks so he could re-infiltrate Autobot Ranks so he could get Megatron to Cybertron and ambush him. Leading to the capture of Megatron and the retrieval of the All Spark...or something
    Haha, that would make a lot more sense than a lot of things that happened in Endgame part II. For eg. How was Starscream able to control the Lugnut Supremes and why did they continue to operate after his death? When did he have time to make the modifications to them and how would he physically have achieved it? Why did they waste so many frames showcasing transformations when they could be tying up loose ends? When is season 4 due?

Default Is that it?

Weren't Wreck-Gar and the Dinos (& the Constructicons) brought to life by allspark energy rather than shards?

Not quite as good as I was hoping, I would've liked to see Arcee actually do something for starters. Don't know what to think on this one, is it the end or just the end for now? Lots of loose ends IMO but then as far as TF endings go it's more definitive than most.

I assumed that since Starscream was a sentient being before the allspark shard had effect, it was the shard that kept him alive. No shard=no life. The others (Wreck gar, dinbots etc) weren't attached to a shard, they had already been imbued with enough power so taking of shards had no effect
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    The Death of Wreck Gar is a sad day indeed.
    Unless Prowl was able to be selective over which fragments we gathered. That way he could have kept him Alive while killing Starscream, the Earthbound seekers and the Constructicons
    When did Wreck-gar die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Two things I was hoping to see by the end of Animated:
    1. Blackarachnia finding a way to turn back into Elita-1
    2. A reformed Sentinel Prime

Disappointingly, these characters didn't even appear in the final episode of TFA. Overall, it was an okay ending to a generally kickass show. I wasn't really happy with the how easily Shockwave was captured, and would have preferred he went out in a blaze of glory (he defeated Ultra Magnus for crying out loud, but he can be beaten by Bulkhead??).

I don't know, it just seemed all too easy in the end for the Autobots...Like how Arcee is basically a present for Ratchet by just standing there waiting to be found. Shockwave as mentioned was a walkover, the Lugnut Supremes seemed to do nothing in the way of stopping anyone, Starscream missed every shot at Jazz and Prowl...The only Autobot that snarked it wasn't even taken out by a Decepticon, it was suicide! Up until this point the Decepticon actions had been unpredictable and they seemed to have a more powerful force generally. I hope this isn't the end for Animated because I don't want it to end like this.
    Sentinel Prime was in the crowd at the end, lookng displeased that Optimus had arrived. I think that BA becoming Elita-1 again would have been a stretch for this series. Maybe season 4.

As for Shockwave, Arcee was probably a trap to lure the Autobots into one area. He probably managed to take Magnus out through nabbing the Hammer before the fight somehow and using it against him. Afterall, Megatron was a bit shocked (scared/concerned?) when he saw Prime with the hammer. "Ultra Magnus?!? HERE?!?" If the hammer and Magnus could scare Megs, its gotta be powerful.

The Lugnut Supremes, although not effective as blasty robots, did a good job of showing how dire the situation was, giving Prowl the opportunity to come to the realisation of what he needed to do. After all, a big bomb in a big bot, with Megatron hanging around, and Optimus in all reality (even with the hammer) standing little chance against Megatron, shows that they are in some PRETTY deep doo doo.

I liked the way Prowl went, like Gok said, kinda came full circle and perhaps showed Prowl the reason for all his training and his journey up until now. He looked pleased with his lot in the end. Nice Matrix/allspark container at the end. Seemed like a nice final, although I was suprised about the transforming sequences being in there too. I was a bit worried as they are usually just time fillers.

Maybe the loose ends are for next season (crosses servos). I hope so, but it is a pretty final final. Would like to see Strika from team Charr take the lead of the Decepticons and go from there, maybe with a bit of Rodimus as the main autobot. Animated 2010?

Anyone notice the 6 shards from the water? Animated Seacons?

Primes funky Bling bling. Why isn't Arcee in the group there?

Twas an okay ending. It was lame that shockwave got beaten by bulkhead so easily. Also no more Team Chaar? lame...

IDW should tie up all the loose ends in the comics. It would really make the Animated comics worth collecting then. There's seriously a wealth of potential story-telling with all those loose ends...

I was disappointed with Sentinel Prime at the end... throughout the whole show we've seen his character development go forward and backward - mostly backward. And in the end he's just the same old jerkface Sentinel Prime. I would've really liked it if Sentinel was at least smiling (maybe sour-faced at first, but then changing to a smile) and then maybe saluting Optimus' crew. *massively.deep.sigh*

I was left with a feeling that this is not really the end end, rather a series end setting up for an intro of another series featuring same character and universe but with different title. Kinda like Armada going into energon only better.... waaaaay better. Well here's hoping for a new season.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Not the best episode ever made, but a nice series ender, that could easily be turned into a season ender...

No closure for the Dinobots, BA, seeker clones, Swindle, Lockdown or the Allspark bots. I was wondering if Prowl could not get further allspark fragments because he flat out refused to take the fragments from Wreckgar and the Constructicons...

It was a decent two parter, far stronger than the last one, which I felt was the weakest part of this season, after the Soundwave episodes the series really ramped up, but like many I fell that the series was forced to end too soon, another 13 episodes could have really fleshed out the series. I'm glad that they didnt because now I truly feel that they can continue with Animated, perhaps with Prime taking the role of Magnus while Ultra heals. Have the focus shift to a galactic span, perhaps the Autobots cleaning up the remnants of the Decepticon Army?

We had two Autobot deaths, and one Decepticon death in the series, Megatron is nigh indestructible, surviving that atomic blast that (if Screamer was telling the truth) would have obliterated all within a 100 mile radius, as well as numerous hits from the Magnus hammer, which is what I have always presumed was used to near-destroy Ultra Magnus. Shockwave obviously hasn't got the firepower to do it, his blasts in tank mode were only enough to deflect Bulkheads wrecking ball.

Prowl went out well, not sacrificing himself to save just Prime (like i half expected) but to save everything within the blast radius, and to put a serious dent in the Decepticon cause at the same time.

My only real nitpick was how did Starscream implant the self destruct mechanism, and how were teh sentinels still being controlled by Screamers will rather than turn over command to Omega when Arcee rebooted him?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)