Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes Kyle Sandilands, you are an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma 13 View Post
    Hes a wally!
    Haha that made me laugh, wallly haha. Havent heard that used in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Australian broadcasting in general sucks. I don't understand why people continue to tolerate it.
    Well yes it does, but I think the radio is great for people out on building sites, breaks the monotony of of being a labourer

Did anyone call back up and say anything?

Australian broadcasting in general sucks. I don't understand why people continue to tolerate it.
    Fred Basset.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Fred Basset.
    that 2 retards are even worse.....

And Kylie-S is the sort of arrogant person who would never admit he was wrong, but instead attack anyone who tried to correct him.
    If he doesn't care enough to get it right first time, he won't care enough to fix it. He'd just pay out on anyone more knowledgeable on a subject he doesn't care about.

Yea he is a bit of a toad, I can't stand him.

Kyle Sandilands reminds me a lot about this AM radio presenter called Stan Zamanik (not sure of spelling). He's an absolute tool and is also arrogant like Kyle. But I gotta admit one thing they both do good (despite how annoying they are) is to get people pissed off enough to generate plenty of publicity for their shows.

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    Kyle Sandilands reminds me a lot about this AM radio presenter called Stan Zamanik (not sure of spelling). He's an absolute tool and is also arrogant like Kyle. But I gotta admit one thing they both do good (despite how annoying they are) is to get people pissed off enough to generate plenty of publicity for their shows.
    Years ago there was this show called 'Beauty & The Beast' in which Zemanek was the host and 'head speaker' of a group of four women (Aus TV personalities). Basically the show consisted of women (sometimes guys) from the public writing in to seek advice on some personal issue they had like relationships and so forth and the ladies took turn in giving advice. After each lady commented, Zemanek gave a comment on the advice given (or sometimes interrupted mid way through).

The amusing thing about this dynamic was that very often, Zemanek used to insult the women while criticizing their piece of advice in a sexist manner (eg: 'You stupid cow! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard') and so forth which made the show super Politically incorrect and kind of fun to watch since the show was live and you could see the women getting really pissed off but still lowering their heads and some of them almost crying. Eventually Zemanek got replaced for being too mean by this other fat guy who was way too soft and not long after the show went down the tube - At least that 'version' of it.
    Last edited by kup; 10th June 2009 at 04:12 PM.

Doug Mulray took over if I'm not too mistaken.
    My dad knew him back in the hayday. He was too nice a bloke to do what Zemanek did.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Doug Mulray took over if I'm not too mistaken.
    My dad knew him back in the hayday. He was too nice a bloke to do what Zemanek did.
    Yeah Zemanek had a clear meanstreak while Mulray as you said was way too nice and was really polite towards the women making the show loose its 'spice'.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Years ago there was this show called 'Beauty & The Beast' in which Zemanek was the host and 'head speaker' of a group of four women (Aus TV personalities).
    I remember it well. The show actually began well before Zemanek hosted it, dating back to the 1960s. Other hosts were just as rude and arrogant as him!