Page 185 of 481 FirstFirst ... 165175180181182183184185186187188189190195205 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    From personal professional experience working with marketing departments - Having qualifications in Marketing does not mean that one knows what he is doing. Some of them are remarkably clueless or short sighted to the point that not even common sense is applied.

Can't go into details but I have been appalled by the poor level of knowledge and awareness that some supposedly experienced and qualified marketing staff have. I put it to the practice that they often lock themselves in their own 'happy world' in which things work by a simple 'rinse and repeat' routine which can last them for years if everything remains stable and only when the 'game' changes do they find themselves in trouble.

I second Kup on this statement. I come from a Commerce background and thank goodness not marketing. My experience with the only Marketing subject I took on in my uni course as an elective, they aim to attain the so called "business acumen" and vision stuff by encouraging weirdest nonsense possible, let there be no boundary or logic; and if you stick with common sense or even financial awareness you are definitely screwed up in your assessments.

My tv just stuffed up. I was sitting there watching it and then there was a loud noise and the screen went pink and now my digital channels and hdmi channels don't work for longer than a minute before it stuffs up again. Now I'll have to buy a new tv
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    My tv just stuffed up. I was sitting there watching it and then there was a loud noise and the screen went pink and now my digital channels and hdmi channels don't work for longer than a minute before it stuffs up again. Now I'll have to buy a new tv
    warranty?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Nope it expired in April. I only got the extended warranty for 3 years I should of spent the extra and got 5
    Hunting:

Nope it expired in April. I only got the extended warranty for 3 years I should of spent the extra and got 5
    bought the inconia a500 tablet over the weekend and the wife made me buy the 2+ yr warranty :/

3 weeks ago the power supply to my desktop died, got a new one.

2 weeks ago the power adapter to my laptop died, also got a new one.

This week my crappy Matshita DVD drive in my laptop is dead, don't know how the heck I'm going to replace it!

perhaps a repair quote first?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

The winds this week has been giving the s***s. They've been making my daily bike rides a pain in the ass and costing me lots of momentum and speed.

Decepticon Guest

I never get any parcels on a Thursday! I'm sure they have days off from deliveries.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    perhaps a repair quote first?
    I brought a new tv last night and got the 5 year extended warranty
    I'll probably get around to getting a quote to fix the tv and if its cheap I'll have it fixed and keep it as a spare
    Hunting: