Page 189 of 481 FirstFirst ... 169179184185186187188189190191192193194199209 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    UM is trying to lecture/consol me on my "vent", seeing I'm living literally from pay cheque to pay cheque at the moment
    well, there were several people complaining about not having any cash because they keep spending it all on Transformers, so I was providing my "sage" advice.

"this reminds me of the time... "

probably should have included a couple quotes.
    as it stands I'm short at the moment because of botcon and then all the spending I've been doing since. um, poor me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

RokDog is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    Get a girlfriend; if you already have then get married; if you already are then get a baby
    Have you been following me around for the last 10 years?

Culling the collection is getting harder and harder each round, especially when sorting the loose bots. A couple of transforms later and I remember why the toy was so awesome...

*deep.massive.sigh*

I was working on my Orion Pax custom in my TF room this morning instead of in the lounge room as usual... accidentally bumped my red paint and spilt some of it on the carpet!

When I'm painting in my carpetless lounge room - no spills... when I'm painting in my carpeted toy room - spill! STUPID MURPHY'S LAW!! (not to mention that I'm now high on paint fumes too because the TF room is not as well ventilated as the lounge room too)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    *deep.massive.sigh*

I was working on my Orion Pax custom in my TF room this morning instead of in the lounge room as usual... accidentally bumped my red paint and spilt some of it on the carpet!

When I'm painting in my carpetless lounge room - no spills... when I'm painting in my carpeted toy room - spill! STUPID MURPHY'S LAW!! (not to mention that I'm now high on paint fumes too because the TF room is not as well ventilated as the lounge room too)
    The first thing you do is keep it moist so that the paint doesn't dry then begin scrubbing but try not to spread it. Chances are that it will remain stained and you will need a professional carpet cleaner but at least you won't end up with a huge and bold paint stain on the carpet. Soapy water with a bit of paint thinner has helped me in the past but it does rub off the color of the carpet so it works best in light colors.

*deep.massive.sigh*

if you can spare the money.... call a carpet cleaner NOW.

i was renting a property with brand new beige carpet, our dog chewed up one of those black gel pens and made the lounge room look like a dalmation!
    i was convinced we were gonna have to replace it.... but i called a carpet cleaner straight away, he got all the spots out ( we're talking 100 spots of black ink! ) i was amazed!!!

if you can, call someone now gok... carpet guy said not waiting is what saved us.

janda

*deep.massive.sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    if you can spare the money.... call a carpet cleaner NOW.

i was renting a property with brand new beige carpet, our dog chewed up one of those black gel pens and made the lounge room look like a dalmation!
    i was convinced we were gonna have to replace it.... but i called a carpet cleaner straight away, he got all the spots out ( we're talking 100 spots of black ink! ) i was amazed!!!

if you can, call someone now gok... carpet guy said not waiting is what saved us.

janda
    that's probably the best advice, if you can't do that, there is carpet spot cleaner stuff at the supermarket that works wonders, it'll probably make you high too but you spray it on, leave it and vacuum it up.

I immediately doused rubbing alcohol onto the spill and cleaned it up with baby wipes. Several hours later I bought some carpet cleaner from the supermarket and used that rubbed that into the carpet... it seems to have worked pretty well. I can just see the stains - but I doubt anyone else would... I can see it because it's subtle and I know where to look.

nicely done

I immediately doused rubbing alcohol onto the spill and cleaned it up with baby wipes. Several hours later I bought some carpet cleaner from the supermarket and used that rubbed that into the carpet... it seems to have worked pretty well. I can just see the stains - but I doubt anyone else would... I can see it because it's subtle and I know where to look.
    You can also try combing the carpet with a small hair comb to remove any small flakes of paint. Just start at the bottom of the pile & gently comb upwards.

Pages keep reloading. Is this a virus?