Page 233 of 481 FirstFirst ... 213223228229230231232233234235236237238243253 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    $10, yep .. $10
    whaaat, that's not really enough. I'd report them tomorrow too if it happens again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Man Zippo at least your local council gave the numbnut a fine. This exact same thing happened to my sister at her local train station and our local council couldn't do anything. So it was up to me to do the work and wait for my numbnut to get in their car. I tailed them all the way home, then put a letter in the mail saying 'I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE'.
    dude, mixed with your avatar, that is a little too creepy...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    dude, mixed with your avatar, that is a little too creepy...
    aw cmon my avatar has the cutest looking thing ever!

$10, yep .. $10
    Great deterrent ... you pay more for parking here in Sydney. It's almost worth getting the fine.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

$10, yep .. $10
    i've never even heard of a fine that low!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    500$ for a new paint job after you scribble wanker on his bonnet.

At no point do I endorse the deliberate damage of a persons car but this would piss me off enough to consider it after it happened twice in 2 days....
    i remember my friends mum parked too close to a car once. when she returned there was a printed note on her car with a picture of Micky Mouse pulling the finger and it read " Thanks for parking so close d@$#head, next time leave a fu@#ing can-opener so i can get into my car".. i thought that was pretty effective and to the point.

Man Zippo at least your local council gave the numbnut a fine. This exact same thing happened to my sister at her local train station and our local council couldn't do anything. So it was up to me to do the work and wait for my numbnut to get in their car. I tailed them all the way home, then put a letter in the mail saying 'I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE'.
    PSYCHO !! funny, but psycho

aw cmon my avatar has the cutest looking thing ever!
    What the hell is that thing anyway! looks like the joker got crossed with frank from donnie darko
    with some gremlin chucked in for good measure.

Looks like a bunyip to me.

I like that very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    What the hell is that thing anyway! looks like the joker got crossed with frank from donnie darko
    with some gremlin chucked in for good measure.
    Whatever it is I found it on some video gaming forum, think it was like for video game soundtracks but it was actually an animated gif where this creature would blink and his pink tongue would stick out. Yes he does look creepy but at the same time he looks so fluffy and innocent!

Moved house today.

Trying to set up the TV in my new room and I can't seem to get myself a signal. There is no external antenna point in this room so I have to make do with a rabbit ear like internal antenna.

I move it around and around and get no digital signal. The analog signal is terrible at best...... sigh
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Moved house today.

Trying to set up the TV in my new room and I can't seem to get myself a signal. There is no external antenna point in this room so I have to make do with a rabbit ear like internal antenna.

I move it around and around and get no digital signal. The analog signal is terrible at best...... sigh
    Ever heard of a coathanger antenna? I made one using affordable materials from JayCar electronics and coat-hangers and it recieves both digital and analog signals to high quality.
    A tutorial on the basics can be seen here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQhlmJTMzw

Though I've found that I couldn't get all channels with the setup this video showed, I got a UHF/VHF signal combiner from satplus.com.au and this next video shows you how to incorporate it into the base design : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jh3M931WUU

I highly recommend this method as it has provided excellent signal strength and personal satisfaction of building your own TV antenna!!!