Page 24 of 481 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    Came oh so close over the weekend to purchasing a townhouse (was gonna sign the contract) but pulled out last minute because we found some issues with the place.

Oh the disappointment!
    Did you lose your deposit?

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Did you lose your deposit?
    Luckily no. In hindsight I'm actually glad how things turned out. It could easily have gone another way. I was actually gonna sign on the day that I inspected it but lucky for me the owners weren't able to exchange the same day so it got deferred to the next day which was when I reinspected the townhouse and found all the problems.

Liegeprime, I've already seem some real quality ones (and yes they were owner occupied hehe) so I guess I'm lucky in this regards too.

I suppose my fiance and I were lucky then, when we were actually looking to buy, we went to look at a house only to find out it had been taken like the day before. 2nd house we wanted to look at, she was at work so I went with her dad, and we liked it so we put an offer onto it. She didnt even get to look at it until we got the keys to it

Now when we were looking to rent, we went to over 30 places in less than 6 months and nada. Hence why we decided to see if we could get a loan.

Man I am really p***ed off right now.

Story is, I want 4 weeks off for holidays, but I can only take 2 weeks because they don't want to take someone out of IT to do my job for longer than that.
    Now I just found out this morning, that one of the IT guys is getting 4 weeks off in February.

This job is driving me nuts and I'm about to go postal on their a**

I really hope I get outta here and get into Railcorp.

Disclaimer: I would not really go postal
    Last edited by 1AZRAEL1; 3rd September 2009 at 11:54 AM.

oh yeh tried lord of the Fries for the first time earlier this week, whats the hype, made me want to vomit, its that bad had Mexican....

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    oh yeh tried lord of the Fries for the first time earlier this week, whats the hype, made me want to vomit, its that bad had Mexican....
    I don't mind a bit of Lord Of The Fries when I'm in Melbourne - I think it's particularly seen as good by the vegetarian/vegan/food intolerant (etc.) communities (or anyone who can't eat various combinations of meat or dairy for religious reasons.) I guess now you've tried it and know you don't like it. And knowing is half the battle!

Stick to the simple tomato sauce my friend. The chips are good
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Dude! Forget the fries... their mini spicy burgers are what I craved when I lived there! But then it was always normally after a few drinks at E55.......

yesterday some1 tried to steal my car form work and pushed the lock in and totally destroyed the ignition so it had to get towed away so now i dont have a car till it gets fixed, plus they also took my creative zen. not happy

i opened one of my transformers yesterday to improve my mood, pics of the event will be forthcoming.