Page 354 of 481 FirstFirst ... 334344349350351352353354355356357358359364374 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I like your new one better
    Ravage shall return to lurk again.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

just bought 2 shirts at Yd. shirts exactly the same except that one is blue and the other red, same everything else
    red cost me $30 blue cost me $50
    tried to argue point with sales girl that they should both be $30
    especially considering that the more expensive shirt was on the $30 rack.

they are still a good shirt for $40 but I don't like that ripped off feeling
    Still may take them back

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    I don't like that ripped off feeling
    Still may take them back
    Make sure the tags are still attached.

I need to vent. Since the beginning of the year I've been looking for a new job, I still have my old job but I want more hours and more money. I've been knocked back over and over. No one wants a guy who has 8 years experience in retail and visual merchandising. I've also been trying to get back into dating again it's pretty much the same as my job hunting - no one's interested.

Right now I feel pretty PO'd by the universe.

I now feel better I got that off my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I need to vent. Since the beginning of the year I've been looking for a new job, I still have my old job but I want more hours and more money. I've been knocked back over and over. No one wants a guy who has 8 years experience in retail and visual merchandising. I've also been trying to get back into dating again it's pretty much the same as my job hunting - no one's interested.

good luck mate i am sure thing will work out

I can ask if Kmart have any Manager in Training positions available if you like? 8 years exp is something they'd be keen on
    Shoot me a PM if it sounds like something you'd be interested in

Was outside, under the deck, airbrushing my Metrotitan project. The weather was building but I was mostly oblivious, absorbed in what I was doing. Got a bit of a shock when hail started coming in at me sideways. Packed up in a big hurry but still got good and soaked. Hope the wet hasn't done any damage to the paint job I was working on at the time.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Ugh, just got email from my previous housemate saying that the real estate agent said the house wasnt clean enough.

1. My name was not on the lease but I was left to take care of everything, while the tenant listed pi $$*d off to Fiji.
    2. The other housemate left as soon as his stuff was packed in his friend's truck.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Was outside, under the deck, airbrushing my Metrotitan project. The weather was building but I was mostly oblivious, absorbed in what I was doing. Got a bit of a shock when hail started coming in at me sideways. Packed up in a big hurry but still got good and soaked. Hope the wet hasn't done any damage to the paint job I was working on at the time.
    Hopefully it will quietly dry out and be fine.

Ugh, just got email from my previous housemate saying that the real estate agent said the house wasnt clean enough.

1. My name was not on the lease but I was left to take care of everything, while the tenant listed pi $$*d off to Fiji.
    2. The other housemate left as soon as his stuff was packed in his friend's truck.
    Sounds like you've done your part, if the others didn't help and you weren't on the lease it's hardly your responsibility. as for Bond, it sounds like you might have been fighting up hill for that from the get go.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Some junkie asshole tried to roll me on the way home tonight. Got sucker punched in the face and once in the chest before I Fought back. Fucking assholes Why cant they just get a job and work like the rest of us
    ~