Page 367 of 481 FirstFirst ... 347357362363364365366367368369370371372377387 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

I'm starting to remember why I dislike Dead Space 2 multiplayer's matchmaking system.
    For the past three games I've been with a lvl 60 (the max level) and a lvl1 vs three 60s, another lvl 60 vs three 60s again and last night with a lvl1 vs two 60s.

Those aren't good odds.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I'm starting to remember why I dislike Dead Space 2 multiplayer's matchmaking system.
    For the past three games I've been with a lvl 60 (the max level) and a lvl1 vs three 60s, another lvl 60 vs three 60s again and last night with a lvl1 vs two 60s.

Those aren't good odds.
    that pretty stupid !!

Well my internet is capped!! and gees its so slow to get any webpage loaded !!its driving me insane ....... just because my little niece came over and started watching youtube nonstop!!

Who's buying all the g1 leader megatrons? I've been to four stores and the only leader has been armada megs

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Who's buying all the g1 leader megatrons? I've been to four stores and the only leader has been armada megs
    It's either:
    G1 Megatron is so popular that everyone's buying him while Armada Megatron is being left on the shelf only being bought a minority

OR

With how distribution is happening, they think Armada Megatron is gonna sell more than G1 Megatron which means more Armada Megatrons are being sent to stores, compared to the G1 Megatrons.

I don't know the case all I know is that Armada Megatron is probably gonna be a shelfwarmer.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The problem is that Leader Cases only hold two units, so it can either only release a single toy, or two toys in a wave... which means that if it has two new toys in the case, they had better be equally popular or else one will shelfwarm (if they order enough to cover the popular one) or one will disappear fast (if they order light to prevent shelfwarming).
    I probably would have left Armada Megatron to the second wave with Thundercracker, who would have less demand because of the upcoming Starscream and using the Jetfire mould... both of which will lead many collectors skip Thundercracker if they can't afford multiple Leader class toys or don't by multiple redecos.

The Gen1 Megatron should come out again with Thundercracker though... hopefully. But Wave one is the assortment that Retailers are most likely to buy most of, so in Hasbro's eyes, having two different toys in Wave 1 cases gets "variety" on the shelf from the start, instead of having to wait two or three months for Hasbro to get another toy out onto the Leader Class shelf of the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The problem is that Leader Cases only hold two units, so it can either only release a single toy, or two toys in a wave... which means that if it has two new toys in the case, they had better be equally popular or else one will shelfwarm (if they order enough to cover the popular one) or one will disappear fast (if they order light to prevent shelfwarming).
    I probably would have left Armada Megatron to the second wave with Thundercracker, who would have less demand because of the upcoming Starscream and using the Jetfire mould... both of which will lead many collectors skip Thundercracker if they can't afford multiple Leader class toys or don't by multiple redecos.

The Gen1 Megatron should come out again with Thundercracker though... hopefully. But Wave one is the assortment that Retailers are most likely to buy most of, so in Hasbro's eyes, having two different toys in Wave 1 cases gets "variety" on the shelf from the start, instead of having to wait two or three months for Hasbro to get another toy out onto the Leader Class shelf of the stores.
    I was really surprised to see 2 of the same new mould in the one wave. I can't think of any other times it has happened.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I was really surprised to see 2 of the same new mould in the one wave. I can't think of any other times it has happened.
    Happened once before, Generations FOC Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster. Although this time around, the two Megatrons have different heads.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Happened once before, Generations FOC Voyager Soundwave and Soundblaster. Although this time around, the two Megatrons have different heads.
    Wasn't wave 1 Soundwave, and wave 2 a combo of both?

Edit: just checked, you were right. Did not remember that.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Megatran Guest

No need to panic just yet. Kmart & Big W have yet to stock Combiner Wars. When they do, CW 'G1' Megatron will be more readily available.

This morning I was waiting to make a right turn at a traffic light, and cars coming from my right decided to queue across the intersection, completely blocking all right turning traffic! This happened three times. Naturally I was late to work.

Thank you, mobs of selfish drivers.