Page 374 of 481 FirstFirst ... 354364369370371372373374375376377378379384394 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Ugh! So frustrating when Ebay sellers cancel listings because they get a better offer outside Ebay.

I was the high bidder on a couple items (with other multiple bidders) and the auction was set to finish tonight. This morning I get bid cancellation notices on all the items. It makes me so very frustrated when sellers do that! I know it's not against the rules - but damn its so rude! I understand cancelling auctions if there are no bids or only 1 bid but when there are multiple bids and the finish time is under 24 hours - that's just not right.

I'll admit I'm more frustrated because I was the high bidder - but what happened to etiquette? Closing a listing with bids and under 24 hours remaining is just wrong. It shouldn't be allowed. I won't be bidding on that seller's auctions again

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    When I'm driving, tailgate = handbrake.
    I'd love to do that to people but I don't ant the inconvenience of having my car in the shop all the time.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'd love to do that to people but I don't ant the inconvenience of having my car in the shop all the time.
    Hah same. But I get tailgated a lot on my motorbike, i blast off the line (not like an idiot), straight to 80 and the car behind me (usually an ss commodore or ute...) floor it til they've closed the large gap and are tailgating me, but what annoys me a lot is people not taking notice around them and seeing people's indicators who want to change lanes etc. Story from last week I came out of a side street onto a main road. Was in right lane of a 3 lane road that in 3 blocks, the right lane would go into a tunnel, so i had 3 blocks to change lanes and immediately put my left indicator on to do so. The car behind me immediately started tailgating me, and i was next to the end of a bus and the guy behind it was tailgating it... For a block i was looking back at him in his own world, trying to get across that i wanted to change, wandering to the edge of the lane but nothing... So i tried to slow a bit, but the guy behind me didnt wanna slow down and got closer, and the second car behind the bus was also tailgating... Sigh...

So with my lane running out the road bent, and the guy eased off a bit behind the bus, so i jumped at the chance and merged, he was slowing so i was safe, but he still gave the horn a short beep, and signalled to change lanes right, which the other guy let him, and he floored it to get next to me and give me the 'what the hell?' Hand, which i did the same to him, and just as he flipped me the bird, the shadow of the sign on the overpass got to his face and he looked up and realised he was now going into the tunnel, his face was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    When I'm driving, tailgate = handbrake.
    For me it's down shifting. Drop it into second and you'll slow down quickly enough. No break lights come on either so the 'tailgatee' will have no idea.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    For me it's down shifting. Drop it into second and you'll slow down quickly enough. No break lights come on either so the 'tailgatee' will have no idea.
    I used to do that, until I got a brand new car... If they did rear end me in my old car I wouldnt care, but not my brand new Focus.

And there is no way that I would do it with my kids in the car...

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    and just as he flipped me the bird, the shadow of the sign on the overpass got to his face and he looked up and realised he was now going into the tunnel, his face was priceless.
    that is priceless, he really wasn't paying attention to the road around him.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got played wasting my money to "help " someone get a mp-10 and now doesn't want it. It pisses me off as the money could have been spent on my son's birthday.

Wasted my money and effort

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I used to do that, until I got a brand new car... If they did rear end me in my old car I wouldnt care, but not my brand new Focus.

And there is no way that I would do it with my kids in the car...

Yeah me too my old car has a tow bar as well...

So I start TAFE on tuesday. That would be the vent if it wasn't for the fact I like TAFE.
    No my vent is the fact that the hours have been changed so I have to shift my Gym session to either Monday or Wednesday afternoon, and boy do I hate having to shift stuff.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    So I start TAFE on tuesday. That would be the vent if it wasn't for the fact I like TAFE.
    No my vent is the fact that the hours have been changed so I have to shift my Gym session to either Monday or Wednesday afternoon, and boy do I hate having to shift stuff.
    first world problems