Page 418 of 481 FirstFirst ... 398408413414415416417418419420421422423428438 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

That sounds very similar to another scam that seems to have died off now where they call up claiming to be from Microsoft technical support and that there is a problem with your computer blah blah blah. similar story, get you to log on, go to a web page click a link that opens a back door to your machine and blammo good bye computer and personal information.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Grr, I'm trying to find a create to store my vinyls in, but none of the stores in Macquarie had what I was looking for. They were either too big, too small, wrong design or they were made from the wrong materials. You think it would be easy to find a simple plastic create, but apparently the only place that seems to have them is bunnings. Guess I'll have to go there tomorrow.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Grr, I'm trying to find a create to store my vinyls in, but none of the stores in Macquarie had what I was looking for. They were either too big, too small, wrong design or they were made from the wrong materials. You think it would be easy to find a simple plastic create, but apparently the only place that seems to have them is bunnings. Guess I'll have to go there tomorrow.
    A milk crate will work well. Just need to find a supermarket or milk bar that will let you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    A milk crate will work well. Just need to find a supermarket or milk bar that will let you have one.
    Nah, according to my mates that's a terrible idea. Plus they are too small anyways. I ended up finding one onto of the fridge in my garage, but I'm probably gonna still head to bunnings anyway and pick one up because who knows what may happen in the future?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

People playing Poke'mon Go at the Holocaust Museum
    That is super disrespectful.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Was booked in to be connected to the NBN (fibre to the node) on Tuesday. But the connection didn't take, I was still getting an ADSL connection. So NBN Co was booked in again on the 18th to fix it up. In the meantime, Telstra decided to cut my ADSL connection on Friday without my knowledge (the 2nd time they have done that to me in the 12 months I have been with them) and couldn't reconnect me for the weekend. They do this once you've been connected to NBN but off course that should have been deferred until I was actually getting an NBN connection. Dealing with them on Friday night became comical, I was transfered to four different people and only the last tech guy knew what the hell was going on.

Once I'm off contract I'll be saying bye bye Telstra. I'd like to be optimistic that NBN will get me up and running tomorrow but I've heard too many horror stories so I won't get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    People playing Poke'mon Go at the Holocaust Museum
    That is super disrespectful.
    And there are Koffing's....

Saw someone walk into a wall playing it. A bit of a laugh but it is a sad thing.

*rant*

Got all dressed up and fancy, shaved for the first time ever. Grabbed money i'd been saving for a rainy day (this rainy day apparently is yet to happen) waiting at a train station for my date. 1/2 an hour later i get a text:
    Can't go family doing things

I wish people could you know tell you that the NIGHT before at the latest....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    *rant*

Got all dressed up and fancy, shaved for the first time ever. Grabbed money i'd been saving for a rainy day (this rainy day apparently is yet to happen) waiting at a train station for my date. 1/2 an hour later i get a text:

Boo to rudeness!

Sorry to hear the date was a no show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    *rant*

That sucks, I'm sure most of us have a crappy dating story like that (I sure do). The silver lining is at least you find out the character of the person before you get in too deep with them.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Was booked in to be connected to the NBN (fibre to the node) on Tuesday. But the connection didn't take, I was still getting an ADSL connection. So NBN Co was booked in again on the 18th to fix it up. In the meantime, Telstra decided to cut my ADSL connection on Friday without my knowledge (the 2nd time they have done that to me in the 12 months I have been with them) and couldn't reconnect me for the weekend. They do this once you've been connected to NBN but off course that should have been deferred until I was actually getting an NBN connection. Dealing with them on Friday night became comical, I was transfered to four different people and only the last tech guy knew what the hell was going on.

Once I'm off contract I'll be saying bye bye Telstra. I'd like to be optimistic that NBN will get me up and running tomorrow but I've heard too many horror stories so I won't get my hopes up.
    Now over four hours wasted dealing with Telstra and my NBN still hasn't been connected. 2nd NBN appointment was today but my guess is they never went to the node. Still without internet because Telstra are yet to reinstate my ADSL connection.