Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FUUUUUU my tv doesnt pick up the signal of my remote anymore, i can use my remote on my mothers tv, same model, but it wont work with mine no more, i'm guessing the sensor that picks up the signal has blown, that and its starting to flicker in contrast/brightness which i occasionally have to physically knock to fix... gotta bite the bullet and buy a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    gotta bite the bullet and buy a new one
    I suggest this one.

Could have some multiplayer fun on that.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I just love the general population. Got called an a**hole by a guy who missed the train. Maybe if you got here on time, maybe you wouldn't miss it. And it's not like he had to wait ages for the next one, was another 6mins later. The general population suck.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I just love the general population. Got called an a**hole by a guy who missed the train. Maybe if you got here on time, maybe you wouldn't miss it. And it's not like he had to wait ages for the next one, was another 6mins later. The general population suck.
    Excellent customer service there pal, Barry & Gladys would be proud!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Excellent customer service there pal, Barry & Gladys would be proud!
    a) I didn't see him coming up the stairs until the doors were nearly fully closed, and
    b) what about the customer service to the rest of the passengers to get them to their destination on time?

Besides, I didn't have a go at this one. At least he was early for the next one lol

Ugh, that horrible man is going to be PM. I just hope the party doesn't get control of both houses.

I'm trying to sell a couple spare baseball tickets to the big ABL game here in Sydney on Saturday night.

Someone purchased them on eBay yesterday afternoon at the Buy It Now price of $518 which is cost without covering ebay fees or ticketek fees.

I was ecstatic.

I messaged to ask if they'd like to meet up to save on postage or just pay through pay pal so I could post first thing this morning.

I finally get a reply after training last night, She's not going to pay for them. She "misread the listing" which is code for changed her mind.

So now I have no listing for the tickets i'm trying to sell I have to wait untill Game day at least to submit a non paying buyer claim and I am still albout $530 in a hole with baseball tickets I can't use.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm trying to sell a couple spare baseball tickets to the big ABL game here in Sydney on Saturday night.

Someone purchased them on eBay yesterday afternoon at the Buy It Now price of $518 which is cost without covering ebay fees or ticketek fees.

I was ecstatic.

I messaged to ask if they'd like to meet up to save on postage or just pay through pay pal so I could post first thing this morning.

I finally get a reply after training last night, She's not going to pay for them. She "misread the listing" which is code for changed her mind.

So now I have no listing for the tickets i'm trying to sell I have to wait untill Game day at least to submit a non paying buyer claim and I am still albout $530 in a hole with baseball tickets I can't use.

Just make another listing??...
    I hope you gave the buyer a negative feedback as they tend to waste everybody time and in your case potential sales and money !

It a BUY IT NOW ..!! if you press that button its your no question!! if you have any doubt then ask first!! I just hate them people!!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I hope you gave the buyer a negative feedback as they tend to waste everybody time and in your case potential sales and money !
    I thought that as a seller, you were unable to leave negative feedback for buyers? There was even a news article about this the other day
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Just make another listing??...

It a BUY IT NOW ..!! if you press that button its your no question!! if you have any doubt then ask first!! I just hate them people!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I thought that as a seller, you were unable to leave negative feedback for buyers? There was even a news article about this the other day
    I've had a online chat with an eBay person, I can start a cancel transaction request and relist while that is happening. this person has only had 3 purchases in the last 12 months, she's probably not even going to bother with agreeing to cancel the transaction. in which case i'll then have to start another request for a non paying transaction after that one doesn't go through.

I have relisted and can only hope for the best but it's been nearly 24 hours now since she clicked the "buy it now" button.

there is no option to provide negative feedback to a seller but if there is an unpaid transaction it is recorded with ebay. I don't know how it's used to make other sellers aware that the buyer is flakey. I should have had the instant payment through paypal selected. then I could have forced the transaction. I was allowing for cash payment to make the sale more attractive.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)