Page 419 of 481 FirstFirst ... 399409414415416417418419420421422423424429439 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Now over four hours wasted dealing with Telstra and my NBN still hasn't been connected. 2nd NBN appointment was today but my guess is they never went to the node. Still without internet because Telstra are yet to reinstate my ADSL connection.
    I feel your pain. I went through all this about 6 weeks ago. It took them 7 weeks to sort it all out and get my NBN up and running. I had a rant on their Facebook page and threatened to go to ombudsman and that kicked them into gear.

Make sure you get them to throw in the 100/40 speed boost for free for messing you around. I got it and so have several other people I know.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I feel your pain. I went through all this about 6 weeks ago. It took them 7 weeks to sort it all out and get my NBN up and running. I had a rant on their Facebook page and threatened to go to ombudsman and that kicked them into gear.

Make sure you get them to throw in the 100/40 speed boost for free for messing you around. I got it and so have several other people I know.
    Oh dear, seven weeks to get connected, that's horrible! I wasn't expecting it to take that long, at least I've called in the ombudsman early. Thanks for the tip too.

So after chasing up Telstra again they tell me my 2nd appointment that was booked on the 18th was cancelled by NBN Co due to "capacity issues". So basically you get no notice of a cancelled booking. Bloody brilliant set up this is. Rebooked for the 21st, I bet I'll still be without internet.

So after chasing up Telstra again they tell me my 2nd appointment that was booked on the 18th was cancelled by NBN Co due to "capacity issues". So basically you get no notice of a cancelled booking. Bloody brilliant set up this is. Rebooked for the 21st, I bet I'll still be without internet.
    All my problems were with Telstra, although they tried to blame NBN Co. I actually got the phone number to confirm retailer service appointments and rang NBN directly and the guy I got knew his job. He was able to tell me everything Telstra had done right and everything they had done wrong. My third installation booking went very smoothly only because I confirmed everything directly with NBN. Wish I could remember the number to give you. Sorry.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

All my problems were with Telstra, although they tried to blame NBN Co. I actually got the phone number to confirm retailer service appointments and rang NBN directly and the guy I got knew his job. He was able to tell me everything Telstra had done right and everything they had done wrong. My third installation booking went very smoothly only because I confirmed everything directly with NBN. Wish I could remember the number to give you. Sorry.
    No worries mate, I did try calling the general NBN number but they only answer general enquiries. I'll see if I can dig around for that number. One of the reasons I liked switching to Telstra a year ago was if you have a problem with the line then they alone were responsible for fixing it. Now Telstra and NBN Co can just blame each other.

By any chance does this number look familiar?
    http://login.nbnco.net.au/contact_us

Looks like the number ISP's use to contact NBN.

I now have NBN!

The NBN tech came to my house this morning and sorted it out. Telstra provided NBN with the incorrect details.

^yay!

My previous residence has NBN, but we've since moved to a new residence which has no NBN and isn't even listed as getting NBN.

*massive.sigh*

When you're so busy at work, that you read a thread and leave it open so you can reply later...
    3 days later you have 5-10 open threads and the conversation has gone stale so you just give up and close explorer...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I now have NBN!

The NBN tech came to my house this morning and sorted it out. Telstra provided NBN with the incorrect details.
    This happens all the time. There are so many jobs set up for NBN techs to go out and get the details right because the copper network is a mess.

Wish they had just stuck with Fibre to the Premise. Would have taken longer, and cost a bit more initially, but we would have gotten a more reliable network and not had to pay as much for upkeep of the out of date copper.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|