Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Toy Sale Jul-23 to Aug 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    i dunno if your saying that in a rude way or not, but no, they arent movie items they wont be put on our shelves for the public until either 1. we are low on movie stock, 2. we are sold out of movie stock or 3. hasbro rep puts it out, or we are instructed to put it out.

Perhaps you dont understand what the reserve is. The reserve is the place stock is put when theres no room for it on the shelves. the public have no access to it. so i dont see how we'd be taking opportunistic chances to sell them =/
    Sorry did not mean that in a rude way at all! Just thought like any business you would try to maximise your profit margin so Target may have put them all on the shelves early (which why some are already on the shelves) but I guess there will be some for the big Toy Sale

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Sorry did not mean that in a rude way at all! Just thought like any business you would try to maximise your profit margin so Target may have put them all on the shelves early (which why some are already on the shelves) but I guess there will be some for the big Toy Sale

its all good bud, to be honest, target management wouldnt know if their coming or going. its pretty much like this
    "ok go put out the movie stuff"
    "but theres non movie stuff to"
    "just put out the movie stuff"
    "why?"
    "its what head office said"
    =/ lol
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    its all good bud, to be honest, target management wouldnt know if their coming or going. its pretty much like this
    "ok go put out the movie stuff"
    "but theres non movie stuff to"
    "just put out the movie stuff"
    "why?"
    "its what head office said"
    =/ lol
    haha yo bro you think target will price match with big w?

Target don't price-match, according to the staff at the store I was at today. Every other major chain seems to have some sort of price-matching policy.

Target do price match - look at what I scored today armed with a Big W catalogue:

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Target do price match - look at what I scored today armed with a Big W catalogue:

Ok am printing for reference and going to destroy them.

Hey Dkaris, got any Jetfires round Miranda? I might have to try that pricematch trick.

I'm also glad to see the target exclusive GI Joe packs are comming out, even though the prices are terrible even with the sale.

It's true, I did the same thing with Target Liverpool yesterday. After trekking around the store for 20 mins, I found the Transformers toys in.... wait for it....Manchester!!??

Anyway, they matched th price, and all I had to do was go upstairs to Big W and get a catalogue.

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Ok am printing for reference and going to destroy them.
    Me too (the printing bit... maybe some destruction too... depends on how I feel when I get there...)

zed, got plenty out back. good 8 to 10 left. youll have to ask someone to go get you one though because their not out yet. if they bs you saying we dont have any, say you know for a fact we have them.

do we do price match, to be honest i dont know the exact policy because i dont deal with that kinda stuff, but i think its something like: we price match, but only other stores normal prices, not sales prices. It really depends on what managers on, they all have their different interpretations of it.
    ~