Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My gots for today:

Breakaway
    Mudflap
    Ravage
    Autobot Rescue Squad "Jalgar"

What's Autobot Rescue Squad "Jalgar"?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    I am very disappointed at K-mart (Sunnybank) the reason is that they weren't allowed to match big w's prices for voyagers because when they rang Big w they didn't have it in-stock so I ended up having to pass on demolisher,mixmaster,starscreen and ironhide! "GRRRR... I hate you kmart!"
    Unfortunately, that's their price-matching policy - it has to be instock at the story they ring. It's just bad timing that most BigW stores are cleaned out of TFs at the moment, especially the Voyager size.
    Go to Myer (like Carindale if you are still in Brisbane), as they have the early wave stuff like starscream and Ironhide, and their current sale has them at $40 each, which is only $3 more than BigW. Plus, it'll give you the chance to enter their competition to win the golden Optimus figure (just make sure you buy each toy separately to enter the competition more times - each entry form needs a different reciept number).

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    What's Autobot Rescue Squad "Jalgar"?
    http://www.tfu.info/1992/Autobot/Jaruga/jaruga.htm
    One of four Autobot toys released in Europe and here after Actionmasters (1992). They are recolours of four Japanese toys, and since they didn't have actual names on their packaging in 1992, fans just call them by their original Japanese names.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Unfortunately, that's their price-matching policy - it has to be instock at the story they ring. It's just bad timing that most BigW stores are cleaned out of TFs at the moment, especially the Voyager size.
    Go to Myer (like Carindale if you are still in Brisbane), as they have the early wave stuff like starscream and Ironhide, and their current sale has them at $40 each, which is only $3 more than BigW. Plus, it'll give you the chance to enter their competition to win the golden Optimus figure (just make sure you buy each toy separately to enter the competition more times - each entry form needs a different reciept number).

http://www.tfu.info/1992/Autobot/Jaruga/jaruga.htm
    One of four Autobot toys released in Europe and here after Actionmasters (1992). They are recolours of four Japanese toys, and since they didn't have actual names on their packaging in 1992, fans just call them by their original Japanese names.
    Nice but I managed to arrange something at k-mart australia fair, they can match it there and they can hold it till today so I'll be picking up mixmaster, demolisher, ironhide and startscreen!

Got a few transformers but found these

Only bought them because of the error as i don't think Mudflap is Optimus Prime

A minty fresh G1 Turbomaster, Hurricane. He is very nice indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    **waiting for Trunks to squeal like a girl
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Got G1 Bumblejumper/Bumper today in a nice custom card:

Unfortunately the figure is far from being in good codition, all his metal parts are rusted and fixed in place (arm/wheel pin) and the painted bits such as the back bumper are worn badly. Looks like a kid had a lot of fun in the bathtub with this toy - I am in partial refund talks with the seller as he neglected to mention these 'small' details

He is going to be a bit of a restoration job but once I finalize issues with the seller, I will get cracking and I am confident of being able to bring him back to a respectable state.

BTW:

Doubledealer, that turbo master looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post

I wish I still had my Hurricanes engine/gun. I owned two Hurricanes at one stage and still managed to lose both parts.

Smile

YES! Finally I got mixmaster, starscream, demolisher and ironhide for $36 and I also bought a glass box cabinet (2) for $44 cheap cheap cheap, there at a shop in Australia fair next to the AFL store, check em out cause there only there for one more week due to closing down.

Okay, here's all my acquisitions from yesterday pictured, except for Autobot Rescue Squad "Jalgar" (um, I forgot )

Breakaway, Mudflap & Ravage. And the stuff in Japanese is ROTF posters, pamphlets, file holders, toy catalogues and movie guide.