Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RotF IMAX v. cinema (spoilers)

Default RotF IMAX v. cinema (spoilers)

Having seen it on both IMAX and cinema, I forget which parts were in the IMAX version and which weren't!

In the forest fight when Prime said, "I'll take you all on!" - did he also say this in the cinema version?

He did. I've heard him saying this 3 times now.

This line really should have made it to the new voice helmet.

...the new helmet doesn't sound like Peter Cullen to me. Too digitised?

I'll see if I can pick up on the differences this friday, as I should have seen the regular version enough times to spot the added bits.
    But from what I've heard, it is just the two major fight scenes (Optimus Vs Decepticons, Final Battle scene), with added/extended bits to them. I got the impression that it is just those 2, unlike the first movie which had 6 extra/extended scenes added.

can anyone tell me how long its IMAX run at the Sydney IMAX will be, i really dont want to miss it.

cheers

when Prime said 'Ill take you all on' i think it sounded really cartoony...WHICH WAS AWESOME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    can anyone tell me how long its IMAX run at the Sydney IMAX will be, i really dont want to miss it.

cheers
    call them up and see if they have a set release period, or if they will just screen it until it is no longer getting in enough people. Consider though that when Harry Potter is released, it may replace TFs completely to capitalise on as many sessions of that movie as possible.
    But for now, they still have about 3 sessions a day this week, and 4 this Saturday - so looks like it is still popular enough to be there for a few weeks at least.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post

cheers
    I have no factual basis for this belief, but I think that when Harry Potter comes out in the next few weeks it may bump Transformers off of the IMAX screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I have no factual basis for this belief, but I think that when Harry Potter comes out in the next few weeks it may bump Transformers off of the IMAX screens.
    Bingo. Looks like the 15th is the last day TF2 gets a screening in Sydney, after that it is all HP.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I've only seen it in a regular screening so is it really worth seeing at Imax?