Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Target price-matching policy (or lack of, in most stores).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This storechain just gets more absurd the more I deal with them.
    Replace storechain with customers and thats how we feel every weekend.lol.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    lol totally!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Broadway Target said no, and told me to try the Bondi Store to see if they pricematch... Huh??? This store is actually trying to encourage me to go to another store.... This storechain just gets more absurd the more I deal with them.
    what time were you there on saturday?! I was there!

Target Australia needs to get their act together regarding Price Matching. You either do it, or you dont! You shouldnt have to read between the lines or any fine print, or checking with different stores. It really is Un-Australian in book.

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    what time were you there on saturday?! I was there!
    In the afternoon, from about 3pm to 5pm.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

OMG Griffin... some of the things you have posted are amazing. I can't believe some of the things you were told! Target have no idea what they're doing!

I used to work at Target (for about 4 years) but I just had to get out of there! That was 9 years ago, and it's really sad to see nothing's changed since I quit!

Maybe the random customer angst is cause by the stores in the first place....

I was shocked initailly by what I read on this thread, but really, customer service in Australia is embarrasingly poor.. So it shouldn't suprise me that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    as a customer and employee I feel it from both sides of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

I was shocked initailly by what I read on this thread, but really, customer service in Australia is embarrasingly poor.. So it shouldn't suprise me that much.
    Or maybe its because the majority of the Australian general public are halfwits and couldnt think for themselves to save their life. Some of the questions i get are unbelievable. I often find myself wondering why these people are allowed to shop without some kind of carer, or drive a car. Let alone be allowed to breed and create more ignorant offspring. Someone once joked with me that stores should have an IQ test in order to grant entry to customers, I laughed and told them to stop being stupid, Now I don't think its such a bad idea.
    ~

Or maybe its because the majority of the Australian general public are halfwits and couldnt think for themselves to save their life. Some of the questions i get are unbelievable. I often find myself wondering why these people are allowed to shop without some kind of carer, or drive a car. Let alone be allowed to breed and create more ignorant offspring. Someone once joked with me that stores should have an IQ test in order to grant entry to customers, I laughed and told them to stop being stupid, Now I don't think its such a bad idea.
    The question isnt the integrity of the customer, its the policy put in place by the organisation and the way it is translated through their employees.