Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: SDCC new toy madness!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So was I right that Bludgeon would be on the top of just about everyone's want-list next year, or was I just over-hyping it?
    hehehe I was going to say that, you did mention it in one of the threads, so true, bossbot! it's only a matter of having our paranoia settled if its going to be mass released , scalped horrendously, Walmart exclusive thats got us all ( well me anyways) slightly worried.

Oooh does this mean theere is a chance for them to issue later on Thunderwing ( not a minicon!) in Voyager as well? cant wait for a modern interpretation of him.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So was I right that Bludgeon would be on the top of just about everyone's want-list next year, or was I just over-hyping it?
    Kudos boss-bot. That sword-barrel is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahhak View Post
    I was reading the live transcirpt at TFW and apparntly the scout class skystalker attaches to mindwipe.
    I've been a sucker for combined alt-modes ever since Smokescreen/Dreadwing...quite looking forward to seeing how it combines.

Guess Hasbro's found a way of getting the money I wasn't going to spend on the Arcee trio after all.

not a fan of movie toys but Bludgeon fits so well with the henkeis , so want!
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Bludgeon is sickkkkk, hopefully I'll be able to afford Transformers again when he comes out

North Melbourne-bot...?

I am so glad I held out on buying movie toys. I want ALL of those shown at SDCC! Wow... Especially Bludgeon, words cannot express how much I want it.

so. many. wants! Breakdown is top of the list naturally, but Bludgeon, Dirge, Brawn, HA Barricade and mudflap are so groovy!

skystalker and Mindwipe don't look to bad either.