Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And the 3rd Arcee Bike is called...

Default And the 3rd Arcee Bike is called...

Flareup.

According to the Q&A here.

And some concept art of the three motorcycles, and photos of the real versions of each.
    Arcee - Ducati 848
    Chromia - Suzuki B-King
    Flareup - MV Augusta F4
    http://www.tfg2.com/read.php?tid-24839.html

Quotes from the Q&A:

Will they produce Flareup? They'll offer the 3rd eventually. But when she is released, there won't be instructions to combine her.
    I really hope Hasbro won't be cheap. I fear they'll abandon the 3rd mould and just release the 3rd bike as a repaint of the other 2 and so they end up not being able to combine.

I like the Human Alliance, but what about Decepticons? Definitely a chance, and hopefully in the future they will have more opportunities beyond Barricade.
    AWESOME.

What about a Grindor Human Alliance with Alice? Not sure yet.
    Ok this doesn't mean much at all, but at least it's not a "No".

I know a HA Optimus Prime would be huge... but hey it shouldn't be bigger than the Ultimate Bumblebee toy. If HA Ironhide includes Lennox, I wouldn't mind HA OP to include Sam's parents or even a repaint of Sam holding the Matrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I know a HA Optimus Prime would be huge... but hey it shouldn't be bigger than the Ultimate Bumblebee toy. If HA Ironhide includes Lennox, I wouldn't mind HA OP to include Sam's parents or even a repaint of Sam holding the Matrix.
    Maybe a mini Peter Cullen? haha

North Melbourne-bot...?

Mustache Man! Or maybe a Movie1 Megs with a mini-Bay to recreate the flicking-him-away-in-disgust scene.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11
    Maybe a mini Peter Cullen? haha
    Voyager Prime comes with a miniature "Peter Cullen". This Cullen driver also appeared in Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper
    Mustache Man!
    This.

I still wish Hasbro would give us proper 10cm* action figures of human characters that appear in Transformers. These tiny figurines don't really interest me all that much.

--------------
    *That way they'd be on scale with G.I. Joes, Star Wars, the new Marvel figures, Indiana Jones (that way Hasbro could just reuse the Mutt Williams mould for Sam!) and of course, Microman (and thus other Transformers human action figures like Kicker and Gamede).

Action figures that aren't designed to interact with Transformers aren't really in the best interests of Hasbro's TF line, because people will be buying Transformers for the Transformers mainly, not human cast members. That's why if TF humans are ever released with TF characters, they are subordinate accessories that aren't the focus of the product.

It's most likely one reason why Hasbro never seriously pursued a ARAH GI Joe/TF cross over line - the Joes might as well not turn up, because in a toy marketing perspective, the Transformers are much more exciting as a toy concept to a customer than some army men, and if they're Joe fans that are mostly interested in Joes, not TFs, why would they spend X amount of money on a huge set just for the Joe/Cobra figure? They'd take their money elsewhere.

# What about a Grindor Human Alliance with Alice? Not sure yet.
    Kind of a silly thing for somebody to ask. A 1:24 Blackout (Pave Low) or hell, Grindor (Super Stallion) would just about be the biggest modern TF toy ever made.
    Last edited by FFN; 26th July 2009 at 06:09 PM.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

I'm only going to be interested in the bikes if they combine.

So was Grindor and Alice supposed to be partnered in the movie? like Barricade and Frenzy, Blackout and Skorponok?

After reading the Q&A, there is a possibility of more Human Alliance Decepticons in the future. This sounds good to me.
    I hope they do a Bonecrusher, with a holographic mustache man driver, and a Soundwave with a mini ravage figure would be cool also. These two characters would benefit from larger detailed molds.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    Action figures that aren't designed to interact with Transformers aren't really in the best interests of Hasbro's TF line, because people will be buying Transformers for the Transformers mainly, not human cast members. That's why if TF humans are ever released with TF characters, they are subordinate accessories that aren't the focus of the product.
    Whereas for me, ever since G1 I've wanted human driver figures. I used to use my old Zoid figures with my G1 toys as drivers... gives them something to be robots in disguise for.

I enjoy the human casts in the shows and comics, otherwise it's just another series about big robots beating each other silly.

I had high hopes for the Alt line that I'd be able to find some 1:24 scale posable figures, but yet to find any in the shops I go to. I liked the BT* and kissplay for having drivers (not posable though -_-) but they were pricey and I've only got one of each... I am so jazzed about the HA figures its not funny.

Slightly more on topic, I think we will get a new mould for the third bike... I thought we'd actually seen it by now, but must be mistaken. If it was just a repaint, we would have seen it by now, pretty sure. I'm pretty sure they'll still have the combinatin gimick as well.

How hilarious would it be if they'd decided to name the 3rd bike "Cy-Kill." Perhaps an exclusive repaint down the line?