Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: And the next Encore is.... (another false lead)

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    Nah, buy a G1 Shockwave. Him and Jetfire will never be remade as encore.
    There was some speculation, on fairly reasonable grounds, on the Seibertron boards a couple of years ago that Shockwave may be a potential reissue, but nothing materialised. I wouldnt be too sure that a Shockwave reissue is impossible though because a while ago, I was willing to bet my left kidney that Omega Supreme or SkyLynx would never ever get reissued too...

The actual Star Convoy reissue is rather cheap online. I've not really looked at it before, but now that this rumour has made me look, I think I will.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Piranacon's a possibility. Weren't Hasbro asking fans if they'd like to see it in G1 colours at Botcon?

Ah so you were the lucky fellow that bought the local piranacon from ebay aus! I emailed the seller to let him know he had the shark dudes triple crusher cannon in his g2 devastator auction. The set was missing the claw though, which I find is a serious pain in the ass to find so it sorta killed my interest. You got this set for a bargain though! Especially considering the extras.

I'm trying to complete mine as well, so here's to us hoping they don't encore these fishies anytime soon...or EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by TF76 View Post
    I just got a minty G1 Piranacon 99% complete, so clearly the next encore will be Piranacon. Or maybe Takara will wait till I spend a fortune on the 2 pieces missing.

UPDATE at TFW2005: The listing has removed "Encore" from its title. That along with the matching UPC number, confirms this is not a new Star Convoy but old stock of the first reissue.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-below-168291/