Page 188 of 215 FirstFirst ... 168178183184185186187188189190191192193198208 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Congratulations, MayzaPrime!

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I had an interview last week and I found out yesterday that I have won the position.

I have 6 days left in my current job before I have a well deserved break and start in the new year
    Well done mate. The break in between jobs is the best sort of holiday I reckon - zero work stress. Couldn't have come at a better time of the year too!

Megatran Guest

I had an interview last week and I found out yesterday that I have won the position.

I have 6 days left in my current job before I have a well deserved break and start in the new year
    Hmm Canberra hey. That's either Public Service or the Adult industry. Please let it be the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Hmm Canberra hey. That's either Public Service or the Adult industry. Please let it be the latter.
    Getting ready to preorder a lapdance are we?

Lol... I dont have the body for lap dances

I was in the Public Service for 9yrs, the position i won is for a Test Manager in the Private sector.

I was in the Public Service for 9yrs, the position i won is for a Test Manager in the Private sector.
    Hey, as long as you have a body to receive one, it's all good!

Nine years in the public service!?!?!? What crime did you commit that you were in for that long!?

Anyway, congrats on the new gig!

Oh man I can twist that do badly... "test manager" in the "private" sector. Haha

Seriously though congrats on the new job.

Thanks All

Yeah... 9 years in the public service, I started when I was 23 in Defence. It has been a long haul (see what I did there)

Congratulations mate, great news.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Prepare yourself for a massive culture shock Mayza! Going from public to private you'll see some significant changes in how things are run. Hopefully they don't work you too hard!

It's quite difficult adjusting to the change at the start, but you'll get used to it pretty quickly.

I'm a uniformed member with Defence (used to work in a major private company) and one thing you'll appreciate immediately is the significantly reduced red tape, bureaucracy and turtle-paced approval processes. Things happen much faster in the private sector that's for sure.