Page 190 of 215 FirstFirst ... 170180185186187188189190191192193194195200210 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Well we've hit the 3 month mark so it's announcement time, my wife and I are expecting our second little bub in August

There will be almost exactly 3 years between them so we have clearly forgotten about the sleep deprivation we suffered at the hands of our first and are overjoyed at the arrival of the second. Sex yet to be determined, we are waiting for the day. No matter the sex I will ensure there is an Autobot and Decepticon logo'd onsie awaiting his/her arrival :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Well we've hit the 3 month mark so it's announcement time, my wife and I are expecting our second little bub in August

There will be almost exactly 3 years between them so we have clearly forgotten about the sleep deprivation we suffered at the hands of our first and are overjoyed at the arrival of the second. Sex yet to be determined, we are waiting for the day. No matter the sex I will ensure there is an Autobot and Decepticon logo'd onsie awaiting his/her arrival :P
    That is awesome! Congratulations to you and your family mate.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Congratulations, Raider!

Thanks guys. We are both wrapped. My son is going through moments of happiness mixed with jealousy though ha ha

Congrats Raider... another future Transformer fan to join the ranks

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Thanks guys. Yes another member to add to our growing ranks! Although I think it's time to secure my collection a little more. My son keeps getting into my Pretenders. He absolutely loves them. Of course he only wants to play with G1 bots and none of the cheap movie or animated ones I got for him

Congrats to you all Raider! A tiny lil protoform is on its way Time to start locking away the collection me thinks.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Congrats Raider

I thought that was a prerequisite prior to having a kid
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]