Page 381 of 710 FirstFirst ... 361371376377378379380381382383384385386391401 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Wow, I don't tend to keep things MIB but That is such a rare thing, I'd be tempted to just keep it as it is.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    If they were smart and looking to maximise profit they would have sold them off one at a time and not told anyone about the case.
    Ya. Plus they would find it so much easier to sell them off individually. Can't say there's one too many people out there prepared to fork out 13k on a case of the same two figures.

I would have called knock off, if I didn't see the photos of the box. But still...... is it really legit? That's a lot of money to pony up.

The "dream" of a long lost case of G1 toys turning up in a warehouse is something I think we've all had at some point or another. Blitzwing -has- been knocked off, I don't think Astrotrain has.........

Maybe Griffin i right - "if" its legit.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

i remember seeing a case of Optimus Primes about a 2 years ago pop up on ebay which looked legit so cant see why this isnt.

I'm pretty sure JP Terrorsaur is the one without green spots... :/

although the auction doesn't mention anything about it being the Japanese version.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I'm pretty sure JP Terrorsaur is the one without green spots... :/

although the auction doesn't mention anything about it being the Japanese version.
    From TFWiki:

In Japan, there are two different versions of this toy: one nearly identical to the Hasbro version, another with a more show-like coloration, lacking the green spots and purple paint, adding yellow to its beak, lightening the black plastic to gray, and changing the light red to a darker red.

Why didn't the basics get a run in the 10th Anniversary It makes me sad.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I would have called knock off, if I didn't see the photos of the box. But still...... is it really legit? That's a lot of money to pony up.

The "dream" of a long lost case of G1 toys turning up in a warehouse is something I think we've all had at some point or another. Blitzwing -has- been knocked off, I don't think Astrotrain has.........

Maybe Griffin i right - "if" its legit.
    Its totally legit. But if you look at the blitzwings it appears some of the tape is already dired and krusty which puts off any decent AFA collector immediatly. Thers a big difference in a one ended taped item to both ends taped!

RID Cryotek

I've always liked the colour scheme, but I won't be going for it.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    From TFWiki:

In Japan, there are two different versions of this toy: one nearly identical to the Hasbro version, another with a more show-like coloration, lacking the green spots and purple paint, adding yellow to its beak, lightening the black plastic to gray, and changing the light red to a darker red.

Why didn't the basics get a run in the 10th Anniversary It makes me sad.
    I had no idea! I was just going from tfu.info's page on Terrorsaur.

Maybe I'm just bummed because the "show accurate" one is one of the last Terrorsaurs I have to track down.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I had no idea! I was just going from tfu.info's page on Terrorsaur.

Maybe I'm just bummed because the "show accurate" one is one of the last Terrorsaurs I have to track down.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we see a few new BW figures over the next year. Could you imagine a deluxe-sized original-inspised Classics-style Terrorsaur?! Mmmmmmmm...