Page 441 of 710 FirstFirst ... 421431436437438439440441442443444445446451461 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

I haven't got $180.00 at the moment, Buying other things

I would really like to see a BW Flip Beast Rattrap with white fur and red eyes

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    No one won it The guy who won the auction just told me he didn't want it and couldn't remove his bid in the last 10 mins or some excuse like that!... Yes it was my sale... I really didn't want to sell them but... Same old story bills bills bills... I'm kinda happy they didn't sell as they are my prized possessions...
    But honestly why do people do that to sellers... VERY ANGRY

Quote Originally Posted by Mosdef View Post
    No one won it The guy who won the auction just told me he didn't want it and couldn't remove his bid in the last 10 mins or some excuse like that!... Yes it was my sale... I really didn't want to sell them but... Same old story bills bills bills... I'm kinda happy they didn't sell as they are my prized possessions...
    that deserves a non-paying bidder claim.

also,
    given how much these cost, why would anyone do this!!??!???

surely it would be better and cheaper to do it to the retail set.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Mosdef View Post
    That makes me angry as I was bidding on these! I kept upping my bid but in the last 30 seconds it stopped letting me increase.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    That makes me angry as I was bidding on these! I kept upping my bid but in the last 30 seconds it stopped letting me increase.
    Maybe you want to give an offer to the seller since he's on here now. The bidding war prevented me from joining. Meetup?

Came across this Takara JR 3-pack in the morning. The listing is over now, but I think someone here would be interested in them (you may be able to contact the seller and make them an offer).

Maybe you want to give an offer to the seller since he's on here now. The bidding war prevented me from joining. Meetup?
    We can get an auctioneer :-) I actually have 11 TFC's already but I've got the 2 he's missing (plus te starscream dvd) and his look in better condition than most of mine. So if I can buy his i will be selling a few of mine.

The bidding war prevented you from joining???? What do you mean by that jazzcomp...

I have paid a lot of money for all these over the years... Are they considered rare???... I thought they were