Page 466 of 710 FirstFirst ... 446456461462463464465466467468469470471476486 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Heh...........cant be serious.

Only MIB and wants this amount...............PFFFFFFT..tell him he's dreaming.
    Hes been dreaming for over 4 years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Does he keep re-listing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Yeah its been on a few times, so has pretty much all his stock. Plus you need to be careful as he doesn't always fully describe the items.

Tell him he's dreamin. I paid less than that for a complete and good condition victory sabre. As much as i want to own that, i have more cents than money

Another G1 Prime Variation - Chinese Portugese Prime!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....:X:RTQ:AU:1123

http://tfsource.com/blog/am-i-just-being-paranoid/ - this article is pretty relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    http://tfsource.com/blog/am-i-just-being-paranoid/ - this article is pretty relevant.
    That article has been around a couple months. Some photos from heroic too lol. It's becoming more true more as time goes on.

Megatron Guest

Another G1 Prime Variation - Chinese Portugese Prime!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....:X:RTQ:AU:1123
    Heh... he fixed up the descriptions and lowered his starting prices on this one as well as his MISB Jazz and Ironhide, after I told him they weren't 1984 originals as he had them listed before. Thanks to your initial help and info of course . (Jazz is still too highly priced though. )

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Heh... he fixed up the descriptions and lowered his starting prices on this one as well as his MISB Jazz and Ironhide, after I told him they weren't 1984 originals as he had them listed before. Thanks to your initial help and info of course . (Jazz is still too highly priced though. )
    Ah so he did, yeah price for prime is about right (if it were not yellowed) but the cars could come down a bit more too

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Which was my point above... toy investors (who can't be be called fans) will stick to prices that only 1% of us fans can afford, and sit on them for years, because they think they are losing money if they sell for less than what another dealer sold theirs for.
    The other 99% of us have to then fight over the occasional item that shows up by a real fan who will list it at a reasonable price or auction it off (they bought it years ago at retail or cheap, and aren't greedy or don't care about how much extra they make from it because they will still make a huge profit anyway).
    Ebay pretty much prevents any of these obscure figures from showing up at flea markets or smaller websites, as a lucky find for less than these over-inflated prices.