Page 625 of 710 FirstFirst ... 605615620621622623624625626627628629630635645 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Hehehe... certainly close enough to probably be someone you knew.

Not just Beast Wars either. There are a lot of nice older accessories and a decent looking Clench there, which could be worth a fair bit on the global market if complete or unbroken.
    The Rattrap on its own is worth a fair bit these days, as one original toy from the main cast that didn't get a 10th Anniversary reissue... so is one of the rarer, more valuable BW toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hmmmm.... sold from Burnie.... You're in Burnie....

Check the parents aren't selling a box of your toys!!
    Lol!

Nice find, would love to get my hands on that Clench (of course I go for the one non-BW transformer there )

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    and a decent looking Clench there, which could be worth a fair bit on the global market if complete or unbroken.
    What sort of value are we talking, I have multiple of him in storage, just missing missiles One with no stickers and the other with them put on pretty crummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hmmmm.... sold from Burnie.... You're in Burnie....

Check the parents aren't selling a box of your toys!!
    Freaky, huh?! I thought I was the only fan in town.

Haha, they wouldn't dare

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    What sort of value are we talking, I have multiple of him in storage, just missing missiles One with no stickers and the other with them put on pretty crummy.
    Feel like parting with one?

The more I look at it, the more I want it!

Must. Stop. Looking.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Admittedly, Pyro is the one that sells for more of the two due to its gold plastic syndrome waist-joint, but a search on ebay shows Clench recently selling for US$70-120 loose. (one sold for just US$12... possibly because it had no description and just one photo)

There isn't a huge demand for the European TFs, but those people are the more hardcore collectors who will fight more for those loose ends... which might explain why one sold so cheaply, if it wasn't noticed by enough fans at that time.

Cheers for that info. I'll have to go dig them out and see how they are. I miss my Pyro I remember opening him for Christmas when I was like 6 or 7 I think Geez, long time ago.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Cheers for that info. I'll have to go dig them out and see how they are. I miss my Pyro I remember opening him for Christmas when I was like 6 or 7 I think Geez, long time ago.
    Pyro was officially the last transformer my parents ever bought me as a kid, and I LOVED it. Almost squeed with excitement when i saw his back half sticking out of a box of loose bots in a store nearby but alas, it was only his back half :-(

That g1 lot went for 45100$ by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post

That g1 lot went for 45100$ by the way.
    I didn't think reserve was met? Did it actually sell?