Page 657 of 710 FirstFirst ... 637647652653654655656657658659660661662667677 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Just be aware that it is a Custom toy and Custom box... as the original Cookie Crisp Jazz came in a baggie and looked much like the original Jazz (just missing a couple of stickers).

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'm a big fan of the sniping tactic and proud to admit it. One of the main advantages for me is that it will stop me from bidding higher due to the 'need to win' mentality. Yes it sounds stupid that some part of you will keep bidding out a desire to be the 'Winner' but yes that has come over me before in my younger days...

By sniping it means that I will input my max bid I am willing to make and prevents me from bidding any higher as I snipe in the last 5 seconds only. A good way of preventing me from having buyers regret. Sure I miss out on things occasionally but I am much happier missing a few than regretting how much I spent.
    Revisiting the sniping topic ....

What I want to know is how a sniper knows to bid only a few cents more than the highest losing bid, especially when there is multiple snipers at play. Is there a sniping tool?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Revisiting the sniping topic ....

What I want to know is how a sniper knows to bid only a few cents more than the highest losing bid, especially when there is multiple snipers at play. Is there a sniping tool?
    There are sniping tools but I haven't used them so not sure about the few cents more bit. This may be the max bid of the winner and current lead bidder as if I'm trying to snipe at a $50 max and the current lead bidder has his max at $50.01 then he wins by 1 cent.

I'm also a fan of sniping for the reasons that Raider said.

Basically I use the rule of just putting in my max bid I'm willing to pay and adding .11 or 1.11 to the bid. Most people bid max in round numbers so if someone bids 50.00 and I bid 50.11 I'm going to win when I snipe assuming their max bid is under 50 at the time.

That's what I do. I never put a round number, I always put it up a little bit.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Basically I use the rule of just putting in my max bid I'm willing to pay and adding .11 or 1.11 to the bid. Most people bid max in round numbers so if someone bids 50.00 and I bid 50.11 I'm going to win when I snipe assuming their max bid is under 50 at the time.
    I'm the same, it works a treat. Last second bid with funny cent value.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

for those ravage fans there a TF cel available if you have some good $$$ saved

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item2a5812ddc1

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    for those ravage fans there a TF cel available if you have some good $$$ saved

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item2a5812ddc1
    Ouch.

Combiner Wars Leader Starscream for $63.75 with the 15% discount.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORM...item25acfba36a

Nice sealed G1 Overlord in UK packaging, but check out the price!
    I'd hate to buy one an hear the next Platinumrelease is Overlord lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers...item4ae93ce1f6
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!