Page 667 of 710 FirstFirst ... 647657662663664665666667668669670671672677687 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    this one is more vintage maybe time travelled

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-198...548?nav=SEARCH
    LMAO at the description "Vintage 1980's transformer car bumble bee"
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Hehehe... a 2010 RPMs non-transforming Bumblebee. The guess by the seller is only 30 years out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers...QAAOSw~OVWyR6~

Wow! Whether you agree with the asking price or not, can't deny that is a beautiful example of a MISB Megs. I'm constantly in amazement how these high quality pieces are still being found. Where are the AU G1 case finds at?

Is it just me or are there actually no clear images of the toy / front of box Seems like they're trying to hide something...
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Is it just me or are there actually no clear images of the toy / front of box Seems like they're trying to hide something...
    I cannot comment or speculate on any possible conspiracy involving highly graded AFA items from certain sellers.

From what I recall, in America they need to have the orange plug on Megatron toys now, so I think if they don't show the toy, the seller probably thinks they won't get into any trouble with this listing by Ebay.

Shipping is free! Bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    From what I recall, in America they need to have the orange plug on Megatron toys now, so I think if they don't show the toy, the seller probably thinks they won't get into any trouble with this listing by Ebay.
    Looking at the recent auctions on eBay.com that looks to be true, however a lot of people seem to be getting around this by photoshopping the orange 'plug' onto their photos. Doesn't make sense that this guy wouldn't go that extra mile, especially considering the asking price. I know that if I'm spending 30k on a Transformer - which for the record I wouldn't, I'd want photos from every angle.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Looking at the recent auctions on eBay.com that looks to be true, however a lot of people seem to be getting around this by photoshopping the orange 'plug' onto their photos. Doesn't make sense that this guy wouldn't go that extra mile, especially considering the asking price. I know that if I'm spending 30k on a Transformer - which for the record I wouldn't, I'd want photos from every angle.
    He doesn't need to go the extra mile, anyone seriously interested in this toy is gonna get in touch and wanna see a bunch of pics via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    He doesn't need to go the extra mile, anyone seriously interested in this toy is gonna get in touch and wanna see a bunch of pics via PM.
    For a toy advertised at 30k I disagree. Sure, you can request extra pictures, but when time is of the essence - especially for a Buy it Now auction, and you're waiting for the seller to contact you, it's not an ideal situation. There are some helpful seller tools and suggestions on eBay as well
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks