Page 659 of 710 FirstFirst ... 639649654655656657658659660661662663664669679 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

The unreleased TF3 movie Wreckers 2-pack (Topspin & Leadfoot) is back on ebay, for US$2,600. Judging by that price, I'd have to guess that it is the one that was on ebay a couple years ago, being flipped for a profit knowing that it is a one-of-a-kind.

Topspin looks to be identical to the regular release toy, but Leadfoot has the Target logos on it, which the regular version didn't have on it.

I think this G1 cel means something to us all. Its a shame the price tag is so crazy though

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...gAAOSwA4dWLUdv

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And if that isn't amusing already, that Greek seller is selling a Beast Wars Tripredacus set with really bad sun damage, but again, it is listed as MISB... which is probably correct, until the sun damage on the toys starts showing in a couple years time.
    Must have been badly shelf-warming on some hobby shop store front for decades!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    I think this G1 cel means something to us all. Its a shame the price tag is so crazy though

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...gAAOSwA4dWLUdv
    That is a beautiful cel. But that price! I wonder if anyone will pick it up? I mean if someone paid 25K for unreleased G2 Stunticons, why not 12K for a one of a kind cel from a pivotal scene in the movie

I love cels and have a few Disney ones I collected pre-kids in storage back in Sydney however as much as this probably is authentic I don't think I could throw out that kind of money on eBay. Particularly when there is no proof or evidence of authenticity in either the photos or blurb.
    Is the price realistic? I haven't priced cels in several years but it just seems a bit high...

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    That is a beautiful cel. But that price! I wonder if anyone will pick it up? I mean if someone paid 25K for unreleased G2 Stunticons, why not 12K for a one of a kind cel from a pivotal scene in the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I love cels and have a few Disney ones I collected pre-kids in storage back in Sydney however as much as this probably is authentic I don't think I could throw out that kind of money on eBay. Particularly when there is no proof or evidence of authenticity in either the photos or blurb.
    Is the price realistic? I haven't priced cels in several years but it just seems a bit high...
    I used to collect cels too in the past (although not for a few years, and I'm currently trying to sell my collection) but to me the price seems unrealistic. I've seen a couple of TF Movie cels go for a few thousand, but nothing this high. In saying that though, the cels I've seen haven't been of such an iconic moment/character. Not to mention this cel having 2 other fan favourite characters (with everyone seen full figured and front on) and appearing to be in good condition.

However a cel like this hasn't really been seen in the TF community in a long long time - if ever. So there isn't a lot of reference of what to start the pricing at.

My 2c

TFW board member ericepy has come across Lena's auction for MP Clampdown. Lunchtime special. Not sure if the gaps in the pics are from a misalligned transformation or are that way because they are the factory seconds.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers...3D921264712203

if anybody interested in a cartoon style MP10 ... this custom is amazing ... looks like it just step on of the game ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221929038513...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    if anybody interested in a cartoon style MP10 ... this custom is amazing ... looks like it just step on of the game ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221929038513...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Man, put a warning or something the next time you post insane customs like that