Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Need some Advice...

Whatever your decision, best wishes to you.

do it do it do it!

Hell even if it didn't work out, you will have one killer story to pull chicks with, Mr. Romantic who flew around the world for love, they'd swoon for ya!

I just lost a post that was in response to this. But in short, if you were a mate of mine and were contemplating going, I'd sure as hell chain you up and have a long talk. Hell, I'd beat u up if you were still so convinced you wanted to go. The point is, even if my mate was pissed off with me at least i tried to bloody tell him and did everything in my power to prevent him from doing something this silly. I'd rather have him pissed and angry as opposed to be sitting there telling him yeah you do wahtever.

All the odds here are stacked against you, mate.

Unless as I believe it was Sky Shadow who said u go with the intention of visiting Canada and travelling and only meeting her as part of that trip, don't waste ur time and money. Plenty of women downunder. Plenty of moody women, at that. And if u travel to Canada with the intention of treating it like a holiday there's still plenty to enjoy. Plenty of Canadian women and bars to get around too, I'd imagine. Why limit yourself to one suspect and moody girl?

And tbh I'm can see her friend's pov too. I'd be saying the very same things to her. She hasn't made the commitment to let ppl know about u so until that happens ur wasting ur time. So it cuts both ways. It's hardly a win-win situation if you go over there with her as the centrepiece of your trip.

Don't go. A lot of ppl will say to you its your choice and that is true. But wouldn't u rather hear from someone who isn't sitting on the fence? Those ppl don't have anything invested. They aren't even putting themselves in your shoes and at least trying to say what they'd do. The people who aren't sitting on the fence are at least putting themselves in ur position and making a tough call about what they'd do. The majority of ppl in this thread who have not sat on the fence have told you not to go.

That should speak volumes.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

If you go and it doesn't work out, remember to sh!t in her shoes before you leave.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

You just have to get her away from her cock blocking fat friend....

But I'd just not go. You're only 22, you both still have growing up to do no matter what you think. I was that age once too, and looking back now, very immature even though it seemed I wasn't at the time.

Spend that money on next years botcon instead.

Or bugger it all and visit germany/japan.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

its a no go for me ZAUL.

Default I think Shortpacked put it best...

Personally I can't help but be reminded of this.
    There's probably a valuable lesson somewhere in there if you're willing to learn it.

I recommend reading the whole series btw - it's surprisingly funny and there's quite a few decent Transformer strips to boot.

Either way you've obviously already made up your mind regardless of what anyone here says, so like I said hope you have a good holiday.