Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Construct-Bots images at the Hasbro site

Default New Construct-Bots images at the Hasbro site

I just saw on the Hasbro product site some new items and images.

Construct-Bots
    Beast Hunters sets...

Triple Team Unicron Megatron with Barrage & Ratbat
    Transformers Construct-Bots Triple Team Class Unicron Megatron Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages 7 YEARS & UP | Hasbro

Triple Team Bulkhead with Airazor and Wolfang
    Transformers Construct-Bots Triple Team Class Bulkhead Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages 7 YEARS & UP | Hasbro

Scout Starscream
    Transformers Construct-Bots Scout Class Starscream Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages 6 YEARS & UP | Hasbro

Elite Shockwave (seen at the Target website already)
    Transformers Construct-Bots Elite Class Shockwave Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages 6 YEARS & UP | Hasbro

Elite Skystalker (seen at the Target website already)
    Transformers Construct-Bots Elite Class Skystalker Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages 6 YEARS & UP | Hasbro

Scout Ripclaw (images are wrong at the moment, but should be fixed later)
    Transformers Construct-Bots Scout Class Ripclaw Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages 6 YEARS & UP | Hasbro

Scout Bumblebee (images are wrong at the moment, but should be fixed up later)
    Transformers Construct-Bots Scout Class Bumblebee Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages 6 YEARS & UP | Hasbro

Plus, looks like some early sets are being re-released with extra weapons, called "Arsenal Packs"...

Elite Soundwave
    Transformers Construct-Bots Scout Class Arsenal Packs Soundwave Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages AGES 6+ | Hasbro

Elite Wheeljack
    Transformers Construct-Bots Scout Class Arsenal Packs Wheeljack Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages AGES 6+ | Hasbro

Scout Bumblebee
    Transformers Construct-Bots Scout Class Arsenal Packs Bumblebee Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages AGES 6+ | Hasbro

Scout Starscream
    Transformers Construct-Bots Scout Class Arsenal Packs Starscream Buildable Action Figure | Vehicles for ages AGES 6+ | Hasbro

Also, I noticed that Generations Legends Swerve and Cosmos images are up too...

Transformers Generations Legends Class Flanker and Swerve Figures | Vehicles for ages 5 YEARS & UP | Hasbro
    Transformers Generations Legends Class Payload and Autobot Cosmos Figures | Vehicles for ages 5 YEARS & UP | Hasbro

Prices of the Arsenal Packs are the same as the regular ones... which kinda sucks if you already bought those four and prefer the extra accessories.

The triple teams are interesting. One of the two smaller beasts turns into a robot, while the other one turns into a weapon.

Unicron Megatron looks nice, looks put together enough to stand in as a viable visual Prime Unicronian Megs.

Looks like the two larger Arsenal Packs have extra heads, as the ones in the window corner, and at the bottom, are different colours to the originals.

After reading some comments on Seibertron it looks like the extra bits for Soundwave are BW Rampage parts (claws and head), while the extra bits for Wheeljack are BW Depthcharge bits (shark weapons and head). And it is their heads in the corner windows.
    The two smaller sets look like just bonus weapon sets though, a bit like the Ultimate 2-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Plus, looks like some early sets are being re-released with extra weapons, called "Arsenal Packs"...
    Dammit, now Soundwave comes with new weapons, guess I'll have to re-buy him.

I had been on the fence about buying Wheeljack, but he looks better here so I think I'll wait for the arsenal pack

I hope they've addressed the stressing and breaking of the clips. I'm hesitant to muck about with the ones I've already got.

Will Starscreams head still only be half painted ?