Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KO Masterpiece?

Default KO Masterpiece?

Hey all

Just wanting to know if anyone has come across or know of any KO masterpiece transformers?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Hey all

Just wanting to know if anyone has come across or know of any KO masterpiece transformers?

Thanks in advance!
    hmmm sorry mate we try not to promote KO's.

Maybe he wants to purchase a real deal, but is afraid to come across a fake KO so he'd like more info on how to identify them. I haven't heard of any full size KO of Masterpieces, but apparently there'll be a down sized KO of Masterpiece Optimus Prime coming. So please beware.

The only KO MP that I am aware of is Prime. However he is not an exact duplicate due to funky colors and comes in a weird looking box.

It's too different to be tricked into buying it.

Edit: I just googled KO MP Prime and got this:

http://img06.taobao.com/bao/uploaded...itDtLBLX_p.jpg

Although its colors are closer to the one I saw before there are considerable differences such as a chromed face plate and different color hands. The package is also very different obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Maybe he wants to purchase a real deal, but is afraid to come across a fake KO so he'd like more info on how to identify them. I haven't heard of any full size KO of Masterpieces, but apparently there'll be a down sized KO of Masterpiece Optimus Prime coming. So please beware.
    Yeah, I've just bought myself an MP Grimlock, so just wanting to know what to look out for once it arrives, incase there was such a thing as a KO masterpiece.

Thanks heaps for the info!

You should be okay with something as recent as MP Grimlock.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    You should be okay with something as recent as MP Grimlock.
    apologise ok my bad

The asian clothes shop on chapel street had the masterpiece prime mould in a knock off version. It looked really cheap and was $20. They also had the dvd edition hasbro prime as a display. It was faded pretty bad and I thought it would make good custom fodder... asked the guy for a price and he said $170, $180... I didn't buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    The asian clothes shop on chapel street had the masterpiece prime mould in a knock off version. It looked really cheap and was $20. They also had the dvd edition hasbro prime as a display. It was faded pretty bad and I thought it would make good custom fodder... asked the guy for a price and he said $170, $180... I didn't buy it!
    Crap...that's where I bought my Masterpiece Prime from (assuming we're talking about the same clothing shop).

But still...

Crap.

Well...my Prime looked pretty legit to me...although I only just recently got into the whole masterpiece thing around May this year so I'm not all that familiar yet. Oh well...he'd better be legit, considering what I paid for it...

You might want to consider taking a photo of yours (toy + packaging if you still have it), and post the pic up using a free picture hosting site such as photobucket so we can all have a look for you.