Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NDSL

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    It's a bit pricey.
    You're kidding right?

It's the cheapest you'll find anywhere. You could buy it from here if you want:

http://www.ozmodchips.com/m3ds-real-...pack-p-79.html

Wow that sucks, i knew the firmware changed on DSi, but i didn't realise they took out the ability to change language! I guess that's part of their revitalised stance against importing
    All the more reason to just get a lite. I umm'd and arrr'd over them both and decided that the lite is the best value for money for what I wanted to do with it. Plus I think that 2x 1mp, yes, 1mp cameras are a total waste of time.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I saw it online for $252 AUD shipped any color form japan. Red,green,blue,white,black or pink. It does suck about the language thing but I can get over it, another thing is that you can't go on the dsi store to get dsi ware unless they are free, you would need Japanese dsi points.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I reckon this could be the nintendo DS thread, so here goes:

A heap of games on sale right now at bigW. I got gta chinatown for $25 (was $58), and super mario bros for $40 (was $65).
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I use an R4i card on my dsi and i got mario kart and yoshis island and a few others. I saw the nintendo rep at work today and i asked her if we were going to get the cool DSis that they have, all the crazy colorored ones.apparently the japanese get all the cool stuff and we get gay stock items
    Have R4i's been blocked out by Nintendo since the 1.4 firmware update or is there new firmware? I know that some DSi flash cards work because the manufacturers have foreseen these sorts of things (ie. M3i0 cards).
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

im unsure as ive not updated my firmware. also, game infinity has a lime green ds i cant remember if its ds or dsi but its a vapanese one, around $400
    ~