Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: TF Animated General Discussion

loved it, the animation style is not the best, and I certainly would not have picked it myself, but it has grown on me.

Not too fond of the human characters (The Police Captain Fanzone really gives me "chief" from Inspector Gadget vibes).

Bumblebee and Bulkhead did not grate me as much as I thought that they would, and Prowl was...different.

Ratchet was pure Awesomesauce though, so much character crammed into his few appearances, the Movie people need to learn from the Animated people on how to get secondary characters characterization.

Voice Acting work is fantastic, even BA was decent, even though her VA sounds the same every single time.

Cant wait for the 5th for episode 2!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    The cartoon network has a schedule on their website... http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/x...d&timezone=EST

And so does TV.com -> http://www.tv.com/transformers-anima...=episodes;more
    Thats not for cartoon network australia is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Thats not for cartoon network australia is it?
    nope.. it's for the US...

Animated isn't screening here yet -> http://www.cartoonnetwork.com.au/jsp/allshows/index.jsp

I cant wait for an animated movie, where they knock off all the old characters to make way for another years toys-a winning formula that cant fail, right Hasbro?!

Wheres Saris mum? Why is sari named after clothing?

Default Kamehame-HUH!?

Hehehe... they should have a scene where she's wearing a sari.

Maybe she's related to Bulma's family (the ones that own Capsule Corp in Dragonball Zed) where everyone is named after some item of clothing (and the Saiyajin are named after vegetables )

Bulma

Trunks

Bra

Brief

Sari

Isaac

Someone somewhere had a brainwave about Sumdac=Cadmus...

I figured since Sumdac and Sari look Indian, that they were given Indian sounding names on purpose.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Even though Isaac is a Hebrew name and 'sari' isn't even really a name (it makes as much sense as calling someone Trunks or Bra )

Overall I enjoyed it and even though there were aspects I didn't like, I will watch the whole series. I'm sure if I'll buy any of the toys yet. I can see alot of potential in Blitzwing. Even though he only had a couple of lines I thought he was pretty cool.

I did have a laugh when Sari explained to Optimus Prime how they make the little organics. Although I thought it was a bit wrong that an 8 year old knows about the birds and the bees.

Well I took the plunge and managed to watch the whole thing on youtube, that's 1 1/2 hours of my life I'll never get back. It went from bad to worse as far as I'm concerned, we went from cheap animation to even cheaper crappier characters as soon as the humans started appearing, I don't suppose Bulkhead wants to sit on Sari by any chance as this would put both her and me out of our misery.

I haven't watched it yet :/ Though I'll get around to it!

Next episode should show up at your favourite non-TF internet site on the 6th of Jan... usually takes a few hours for the rippers to upload.