Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 455560616263646566676869707585 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Yeah i ended up getting the reissue mp-10 from RK.

As for Skyhyper, around $200 maybe?
    $200 Loose complete? No box/instructions.

I don't own one but that's about what I'd like to pay for one loose complete

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    I don't own one but that's about what I'd like to pay for one loose complete
    Ok cool. I dont collect micros so I have no idea.

AU$57.42 for Voyager Class Generations Rhinox including postage. Worth it or should I wait until it crops up on Amazon hopefully for cheaper (or maybe even for Hasbro AU to release it locally)?

I think you should wait, Gok. Is there anything else you can add to the Rhinox order to make it better value with shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    AU$57.42 for Voyager Class Generations Rhinox including postage. Worth it or should I wait until it crops up on Amazon hopefully for cheaper (or maybe even for Hasbro AU to release it locally)?
    Add another $18 to that order and get Doubledealer as well from RK.

Megatran Guest

Default Takara MP Rodimus Prime

I'm looking to get Takara MP Rodimus Prime ... the orange version not the black/purple. What's a reasonable price for MISB or MIB? (not necessarily what sellers are wanting at scalpers price). And has there been a reissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I'm looking to get Takara MP Rodimus Prime ... the orange version not the black/purple. What's a reasonable price for MISB or MIB? (not necessarily what sellers are wanting at scalpers price). And has there been a reissue?
    There was a second production run anything with an embossed batch number on the box greater than

H2511
    which translates to August 25, 2011.

The second production run supposedly fixes up a lot of the issues that plagued the first, however I've heard there are still a few points on it that are pretty fragile. I guess it just needs careful handling.

I have noticed prices for this gradually rising on eBay for the last 12 months. sitting between $250 and $300 in most cases of late. It's a bit rich for me at the moment, especially when the hasbro one was $80. A lot of sellers are cagey about telling you the batch number as well because they know that the original run isn't very popular.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Megatran Guest

I've stumbled across Convoy Bape Camo versions (Green, Grey, Red). I think it's essentially the same mold as the G1 OP, but with different camouflage colours. It's different & interesting. I have no idea if these are limited or what is a reasonable price? Are some versions more expensive than others? Need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I've stumbled across Convoy Bape Camo versions (Green, Grey, Red). I think it's essentially the same mold as the G1 OP, but with different camouflage colours. It's different & interesting. I have no idea if these are limited or what is a reasonable price? Are some versions more expensive than others? Need help.
    The Bape Prime's seem very over priced. They absolutely are shelf warmers.